the Rift

[OPEN] A Deep Breath Of Life {[Cera, Material Gathering]}

Hector Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.3hh :: 7 Years HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Veci :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Dream

His head jerked up at the approach of Cera. A smile crossed his face at the sight of his friend. "Cera, its good to see you.. I apologize for being distant since I returned." He said softly to the Golden Prince, nodding his head once towards the Pegasus Forger. Stretching out a wing, he lightly bumped the painted stallion in a friendly manner. They needed to talk... He needed to apologize for disappearing on them like he had. The mare seemed startled by the presence of both large stallions, his own frame towering over both other horses in his presence. Hector knew he needed to speak with Cera in private soon, especially since he hadn't even bothered to speak to him or Megaera since he had come back to the Throat.

When the mare spoke of needing crafting things, he decided he was not needed, and so he kept quiet until the mare finished speaking. "Well then, I don't believe I can help much with that, unless I need to fly up and collect them if Cera needs my help." He stated with a gentle smile and a flick of his leonine tail. He would stay quiet unless they needed his input or help with something that required his height or wings even though Cera himself had a set of wings. His fiery orange markings that danced up his throat moved with every small movement that the large almost 19hh stallion made as he shifted restlessly on the sand, hooves shoving sand around as he moved.

Text. "Speech."

@Horus Tarkus

• Dragon's Throat Rank Experience: Fortify | Level 3
• Permission given for moderate power play, magical influence and damage at all times

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Deep Breath Of Life {[Cera, Material Gathering]} - by Hector - 09-16-2016, 11:00 PM