[OPEN] sunshine girl

Katua Posts: 10
Outcast
Filly :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: Two Seasons
Kwame :: Pygmy Hippopotamus :: None ali

let the waves up take me down
let the hurricane set in motion
let the rain of what i feel right now come down
Wherever Zubari was one could rest assured that Katua would not be far behind. He tended to move through the Edge a bit faster than she did, if only because she spent her time examining every flower, tree, and bush that they passed by. The world was a new and exciting place and Tutti wanted to soak in every ounce of it that she could. She had stopped, her muzzle thrust into a short bush that she had seen a bird fly in to. The sound of Zubari's voice made her lift her head, her ears straining forward as she looked toward his dark shape. He certainly knew how to make her forget about her current investigations!

"Wait up, Zubi!" She called and she bounded toward him, her blue eyes remained fixed on his dark coat because if she didn't focus on him something else would distract her and she'd be off again. As Tutti reached her brother she stopped abruptly and nearly toppled over. "Whaddya think's out there?" She asked, because he'd brought it up. "D'ya think there's monsters?" Her eyes grew wide. "I bet they're as big as Poppy."

Something had Zubari's attention, though, and Tutti turned her gaze from him and looked at the other girl. "Oh, she's pretty!" The spotted girl exclaimed and she started forward. "Hi!" She called out to the other girl. "I'm Tutti and he's Zubi. Are you playing? Can we play, too?" She glanced back at her brother and smiled. "Come on, Zubi!" The girl exclaimed.

let the rain come down

Tutti

Credit Code: Time

Messages In This Thread
sunshine girl - by Maude - 08-24-2016, 10:45 AM
RE: sunshine girl - by Zubari - 08-27-2016, 11:54 AM
RE: sunshine girl - by Katua - 08-30-2016, 01:29 PM
RE: sunshine girl - by Maude - 09-02-2016, 09:18 AM
RE: sunshine girl - by Zubari - 09-05-2016, 01:47 PM
RE: sunshine girl - by Katua - 10-09-2016, 09:32 PM
RE: sunshine girl - by Maude - 10-12-2016, 12:22 PM