the Rift

[OPEN] never know what temporal days may bring [Academy, open to all!]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
[Image: BLX1P.jpg]

SOHALIA

The Transcended watched with interest and listened with an obviously eager gaze. Their conversation was sparking many and more ideas within her churning mind, and she found herself growing more and more excited to get started. Still, before they could host anything upon the sands of the Dragon’s Throat, she would need to discuss the Academy with the leaders of the herd – a difficult task, considering her current relationship – or lack thereof – with the WildFire.*

”Ethics, then, should be an area of focus – perhaps it is from this perspective that we would approach any training in the area of fighting, hmm? Discussions of when it is appropriate, the morality of it, and the life?” She smiled at Ampere and the Mountain, pleased that despite their terse exchange, the two still seemed to be on the same side.

Ampere’s next commentary on companions made the pale lady raise a brow. This was clearly a subject on which the blue had strong feelings, and yet Sohalia had never noticed any particularly special treatment of the mare’s conure. Still, she could not argue with the logic behind Ampere’s suggestion, and so she merely nodded. Formal lesson plans could be put into effect after she got the support she needed from the herd leaders.

”Well, I think we’ve got some wonderful plans. It is important for me to present these ideas to our herd leaders, as I am proposing to hold the Academy here, in our herdland. I hope to meet with you all again soon to prepare to move forward. In the meantime, please start thinking about lesson plans or other suggestions. Thank you all so much for joining me!” The mare grinned at them all, waiting for them to depart before turning her own path towards the oasis.

"talk talk talk"

Brighter than the northern lights
Want to live to feel the daylight

OOC | @Ampere @Maren @Isopia - I'll start up a Skype chat for more detailed planning but basically Soh's considering this her "core group." Thanks for participating!!

*I think that Gaucho was still Sultan at this point so forgive me if I’ve messed up my timeline. xD
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: never know what temporal days may bring [Academy, open to all!] - by Sohalia - 11-16-2016, 05:13 PM