the Rift

[OPEN] never know what temporal days may bring [Academy, open to all!]

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

ISOPIA
In reality's shadow the blind see best.

[merrrr I think this is the end of the thread so.. Iso will just derp away quietly :P]

Although there was much that The Mountain would have preferred to have the opportunity to respond to, conversations were often like the tides. Sometimes they were predictable, in a way that one could insert themselves in when it was convenient, or when it was their turn, and other times voices seemed to drown out order, and words became a constant and uninterrupted stream. Though retorts and replies hung weightily upon Isopia's tongue, Sohalia's words seemed to imply that their little gathering was coming to a close.

Though Isopia typically did not like to leave things unsaid, for all of her flaws, having to have the last word was not amongst them. So she let the matter lie. She would remember, as best she could, the things that she wished to say to the group. If they proved to be pertinent and important during their next gathering, she would mention them then. If not, then perhaps they were indeed best left unspoken.

"Unlike you, I hail from the Hidden Falls." Isopia offered, looking more towards Sohalia than any of the others. She didn't know that for a time Sohalia had dwelled in the Falls, as she continued. "Our borders are thick with foliage and trees. I wouldn't try to enter from the ground unless you are sure the path you are on is a main one. But should you fly overhead, you should be able to find our meeting grounds easily enough. Although.." Now her gazed moved to Ampere, unsure if the blades that the two mares had were common knowledge or not. "Although there are other ways of calling to me, I suppose." She concluded cryptically, her eyes upon the blue as if trying to impart this secret meeting.

Retreating a step and allowing her large wings to unfurl, Isopia looked at the mares before her. She nodded to each (thanks to Hubris' insistence in her mind), before turning and cantering a few strides until she had enough momentum to lift into the air.

Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
RE: never know what temporal days may bring [Academy, open to all!] - by Isopia - 11-16-2016, 07:35 PM