the Rift

Summer's Winter || Open

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa
I've cried, and you'd think I'd be better for it, but the sadness just sleeps, and it stays in my spine the rest of my life.

The wintry duo had escaped the confines of the World’s Edge for the first time since their so called “liberation”. All had gone well, thankfully her general had not sought retaliation for her reprimands. Then again, she was probably busy with a child now since all the excitement threw her into labor.

The trek across Helovia to the Threshold was a long one. It was still an annoyance to have to walk so far. Both she and Edgar could fondly remember the days when trekking down from the Falls was quick and fast. It made the act of recruitment much easier- now she had to cross a whole land. Though in the end, the Edge’s superior views beat the beauty of every other herd combined. There was such immense power in the way the waves crashed against the cliff face.

In between all their reminiscing, the pair had crossed into the thick foliage of the Threshold. The heat down here was stifling. It was like (although shady) that the trees trapped every ounce of heat it could gather from the sun. Normally this would put her in a cranky mood, but as of late, she’s raising a big hell no to all of her upset emotions. Pretending to rule the world was much more fun than floundering in self-pity.

Edgar was the first to spot the mare who seemed to be disappearing into the shadows. She looked almost like a ghost, and Elsa was afraid if she looked away her gaze would return to find her gone. The mare looked like the personification of a shadow.

Picking up a quick trot, Elsa tried to cover the distance between them within a few moments. Once she was within a few feet, she slowed to a halt to show the girl she had no intention of running her out (or over). Instead, Elsa gave the girl a small nod and a smile. Hopefully it made up for the grotesque scar on her face.

”Hello, I’m Elsa… and something tells me you have no idea where you’re at.” I mean, if this lady was a native Helovian, she sure had a weird way of walking around the threshold. It wasn’t the normal recruiting, determined look she saw on most native Helovian’s faces around here. ”This is my companion Edgar. If you need help, we can assist you. We even have a herd we could take you to for more help if you would find that useful.” It was the fresh sound of a product placement right in the middle of her aid. Hey, the Edge could always use another member. Generally those that showed up there took up a permanent residence.

"talk"

image credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Summer's Winter || Open - by Malmuirie - 08-25-2016, 04:39 PM
RE: Summer's Winter || Open - by Elsa - 08-25-2016, 06:46 PM
RE: Summer's Winter || Open - by Kiada - 08-25-2016, 07:17 PM
RE: Summer's Winter || Open - by Malmuirie - 08-26-2016, 01:03 AM
RE: Summer's Winter || Open - by Elsa - 08-26-2016, 08:27 AM
RE: Summer's Winter || Open - by Kiada - 08-26-2016, 09:31 PM
RE: Summer's Winter || Open - by Malmuirie - 08-29-2016, 11:19 AM
RE: Summer's Winter || Open - by Elsa - 08-29-2016, 07:29 PM