the Rift

Summer's Winter || Open

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa
I've cried, and you'd think I'd be better for it, but the sadness just sleeps, and it stays in my spine the rest of my life.

There was a soft tenderness to the mare that Elsa felt endearing. So many that had wandered in were battle hardened and cruel to the world. Even her name was like untouched innocent. Elsa tilted her head fondly as she addressed them, it wasn’t until then that Elsa had noticed the little filly come into the conversation. Elsa offered Kiada a motherly smile. Something about her was oddly familiar, but she couldn’t put her hoof on it. Something deep within her stirred, but she swallowed it down as Edgar gave both of them a small wave with his wing.

But attention was swiftly returned to Rie as she mentioned her quest for a herd. Elsa’s ears pricked forward, the only indication of the inner excitement she was feeling at the prospect of recruiting her. The Edge needed more nice ones- her personality, the way she called Elsa friend, it reminded her of the innocence her new queen held. She would be good for them all as a whole.

”I can tell you, that as of now, where I come from, we are not in desperate need of warriors. I myself am one, but much of our needs are best suited elsewhere.” She paused a moment, trying to gauge Rie’s reaction before continuing. ”I come from the World’s Edge, it’s a herd to the west, and we live on a large Cliffside, with forests and clearings alike. We are guarded by the Goddess of the Moon. Either way I would be more than happy to bring you to our herd. If you decide you don’t like it, you’re free to leave. If not, then you’ll fit in quite easily with the rest of our family.” Edgar squawked in approval, bobbing his head in awkward jerky up and down motions.

Now Elsa turned to give Kiada a slightly sassy look. She was young, almost too young to be out here alone. ”Where is your mother young one? It is quite dangerous for you to be wandering so far from your home without her.” It was an offhanded comment, but something she was curious about. How would the Basin let such a young girl slip away, especially this far away? ”If you’re okay with it, after we depart I would like to see that you make it back okay if your mother or guardian is not here.” She said calmly. Of course her kind was not welcome in such a place, but Elsa could get her close enough to safety before she would need to depart.

"talk"

image credits

@Kiada
@Malmuirie
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Summer's Winter || Open - by Malmuirie - 08-25-2016, 04:39 PM
RE: Summer's Winter || Open - by Elsa - 08-25-2016, 06:46 PM
RE: Summer's Winter || Open - by Kiada - 08-25-2016, 07:17 PM
RE: Summer's Winter || Open - by Malmuirie - 08-26-2016, 01:03 AM
RE: Summer's Winter || Open - by Elsa - 08-26-2016, 08:27 AM
RE: Summer's Winter || Open - by Kiada - 08-26-2016, 09:31 PM
RE: Summer's Winter || Open - by Malmuirie - 08-29-2016, 11:19 AM
RE: Summer's Winter || Open - by Elsa - 08-29-2016, 07:29 PM