the Rift

Summer's Winter || Open

Malmuirie Posts: 5
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 11
Fishie
She was quiet for a moment. Listening to the sounds of the forest as the silence settled into the pause between Elsa and Kiada's answers. Both were, if Rie were anyone's judge, quite eager to help her and she felt an odd twinge in her heart. The kindness- from utter strangers- hurt and warmed her at the same time. The graying mare smiled at the filly, Kiada, as the last to have spoken and stretched her arched neck towards the warm toned youth.

"My, that does sound beautiful, Kiada... but I think that would be bad for me," The hesitation could not be missed. With a soft sigh she glanced between the two, wondering if she could trust them. The world she came from, with the cut throat villains hiding behind blithe masks of comraderie would give anyone pause and so they gave Rie pause. She drew a deep breath and rolled her shoulders. "Lights, ah, hurt my eyes." She finally settled on with an apologetic smile.

It was a shame, really. She would love to see a sky that lit up with colors at night. It truly did sound like a beautiful sight. The fillies next words, however, stole her attention. Her delicate ears twitched forward and her eyes widened in surprise. Theives? Healers? She lifted her head to turn her gaze to Elsa. This kindly mare was a warrior? Just what kind of world had she wandered into?

A sudden and sharp fear drove itself deep into her and for a moment she considered declining both of these strangers- even with their potential to be friends -to get away from it. Instead, she stamped a tired mental hoof down upon the fear and chuckled dryly to herself. "Elsa, I believe I will accept your offer. If, as you say, I do not quite fit in I will take my own way but I fear it would be best for me to learn about where I am from a place of safety before I do much else."

@elsa || @kiada
sorry guys, saturday was crazy busy and yesterday I got sidetracked ^-^'

Messages In This Thread
Summer's Winter || Open - by Malmuirie - 08-25-2016, 04:39 PM
RE: Summer's Winter || Open - by Elsa - 08-25-2016, 06:46 PM
RE: Summer's Winter || Open - by Kiada - 08-25-2016, 07:17 PM
RE: Summer's Winter || Open - by Malmuirie - 08-26-2016, 01:03 AM
RE: Summer's Winter || Open - by Elsa - 08-26-2016, 08:27 AM
RE: Summer's Winter || Open - by Kiada - 08-26-2016, 09:31 PM
RE: Summer's Winter || Open - by Malmuirie - 08-29-2016, 11:19 AM
RE: Summer's Winter || Open - by Elsa - 08-29-2016, 07:29 PM