the Rift

Summer's Winter || Open

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa
I've cried, and you'd think I'd be better for it, but the sadness just sleeps, and it stays in my spine the rest of my life.

Whatever she had said was apparently not sitting well with the young girl. Her mane had flared into an animal much more sinister. Elsa’s ears temporarily flickered backward, as she stood at the ready to intervene. But it was as if the fuse fizzled out, because she spoke of how her mother was close. Elsa was ready to challenge the girl’s statement, but she said something more interesting.

Apparently, there were equines within the Basin. What? How? As far as Elsa knew, they were keen to hybrids, but never a pure breed that lacked a horn. Her eyes widened for a moment as she spoke of her mother and what they did in the Basin. Elsa was still stuck on the statement that plain equines existed within their borders. She’d need to investigate this further once the situation at hand was taken care of.

Betwixt this all, Elsa had managed to convince Rie to visit the Edge. A bright smile adorned her face as she nodded enthusiastically to her pale friend. ”That will not be a problem, it is sort of a walk but we can get there in good time. Once we arrive, I can help you out if you have any questions. As for whether or not you fit in, the Edge will still gladly help you. Even if it’s until you can get the low down of where you’re at.” Her attention then toward their younger friend, and she nodded warmly toward the filly. ”And you, if I find out something happened to you… we might have some issues missy. Be safe, I know your mother would be worried if you did not return in one piece.” So many other connotations lingered in that sentence, but Elsa was hardly going to get into the dark past. The Basin had been the one to blind her, but it wasn’t the filly’s fault. So as long as the darkness stayed in the North, she was safe.

Turning, Elsa motioned over her shoulder for Rie to follow. Edgar gave his little goodbye wave to Kiada, before hopping excitedly on Elsa’s head as he looked at Rie. ”He likes you.” Elsa mused aloud, motioning with her eyes to the bird on her head. With the rest of the journey ahead, Elsa just hoped that she was capable of walking in silence for a while. Elsa wasn’t the best of conversationalists.

"talk"

image credits

@Malmuirie @Kiada
Fishie all you gotta do is request to go to outcast and ill make us a post in the edge. ^_^ Also sorry for the rush and probably general awkwardness of this post. I wanted to get something up before I had to tutor.
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Summer's Winter || Open - by Malmuirie - 08-25-2016, 04:39 PM
RE: Summer's Winter || Open - by Elsa - 08-25-2016, 06:46 PM
RE: Summer's Winter || Open - by Kiada - 08-25-2016, 07:17 PM
RE: Summer's Winter || Open - by Malmuirie - 08-26-2016, 01:03 AM
RE: Summer's Winter || Open - by Elsa - 08-26-2016, 08:27 AM
RE: Summer's Winter || Open - by Kiada - 08-26-2016, 09:31 PM
RE: Summer's Winter || Open - by Malmuirie - 08-29-2016, 11:19 AM
RE: Summer's Winter || Open - by Elsa - 08-29-2016, 07:29 PM