the Rift

[OPEN] a sleepless night becomes bitter oblivion [Hector]

Hector Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.3hh :: 7 Years HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Veci :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Dream
Come ride with me through the veins of history.
I'll show you how God falls asleep on the job.

The stallion had been trotting around, wings folded neatly against his sides. His flame-like markings that flew up his throat, seeming to flicker in the sunlight. Spotting a rocky outcropping that darted out over the oasis, he grinned. The stallion, despite his age, could still act like a colt at heart. Increasing his speed, the stallion reached a steady canter halfway up the outcropping. His wings spread wide as he lifted off the edge and flapped upwards for a few moments. Turning downwards as he got enough height, he zoomed towards the oasis. Figuring he needed to slow his speed, the stallion tilted upwards and spread his wings slightly before he splashed into the lake. It felt good on this hot Tallsun day, to go swimming in the water. What he didn't realize was that he had more than likely ended up splashing Sohalia, who was nearby.

"Whoops, sorry there!" He said, clambering out of the oasis. His wings were thoroughly soaked, so he left them partially unfolded to dry off in the heat of the sun. He dropped his head in respect with a soft smile. "Ah, Sohalia. Just the mare I wanted to see. I've had a few feathers fall out recently, and had a request since I know you can encase things in crystal." The stallion stated, flicking his leonine tail. The stallion would wait until the mare accepted his request about encasing things in crystal before tugging a few loose feathers from his wings. Once again, the large stallion shook out his wings again to try to get them to dry more quickly. Wet wings were horrible sometimes, especially on days like today.
"blah blah"

@[Sohalia]

• Dragon's Throat Rank Experience: Fortify | Level 3
• Permission given for moderate power play, magical influence and damage at all times

Messages In This Thread
RE: a sleepless night becomes bitter oblivion [Hector] - by Hector - 08-25-2016, 09:54 PM