the Rift

[OPEN] a sleepless night becomes bitter oblivion [Hector]

Hector Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.3hh :: 7 Years HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Veci :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Dream
Come ride with me through the veins of history.
I'll show you how God falls asleep on the job.

He smiled at the mare when she spoke about crystalizing. She seemed happy that he had requested something of crystal. "I'd just like them in a light layer of protection, but with a loop at the end as well." His leonine tail flicked happily as he pulled out a few loose primaries from his wings. He passed the feathers towards Sohalia. "How have you been by the way?" He asked, flapping his wings up and down in an attempt to dry them off more quickly. Perhaps later he could go for another swim, or make a stop in the Threshold. He ducked his head down towards Sohalia, arching his neck slightly.

He was happy to be home back in the Throat. The flame-like markings going up his neck arched and danced like real flames as he moved his neck around. "I've been itching to start a family as some point." He said suddenly. Thoughts of starting a family had been on the stallion's mind lately. Seeing all the foals around the Throat lately had caused the stallion to begin wanting for foals of his own soon. Passing on his genes would be something he would enjoy doing a few times. If he was to die without passing on genes, his family legacy would be dead-ended with him. And that was not something the liver chestnut warrior would want to happen. Foals bearing his markings and family name would be amazing. If anything, he hoped that if he ever had foals that they would be warriors like their father was. Strong and powerful and handsome or beautiful.
"blah blah"

@[Sohalia]

• Dragon's Throat Rank Experience: Fortify | Level 3
• Permission given for moderate power play, magical influence and damage at all times

Messages In This Thread
RE: a sleepless night becomes bitter oblivion [Hector] - by Hector - 08-31-2016, 10:00 PM