the Rift

The Promise of Sweet, Logical History [Open]

Hector Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.3hh :: 7 Years HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Veci :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Dream
Come ride with me through the veins of history.
I'll show you how God falls asleep on the job.

The tribrid had decided to make another try at recruiting another member into the Dragon's Throat. He wanted to try to bring a new member into the Dragon's Throat, to prove himself in the face of his leaders. Wings were folded neatly against his side as he trotted into the Threshold. His large form moved easily along the path, though he had to duck more often than a horse smaller than him would have to along the same path, merely because of his height. Sturdy black hooves thudded along the ground as his head dropped to nibble at some grass shoots. His head was left lowered, as it was easier to move about that way. His form was long-legged, covering quite a distance with a few strides. His head jerked up as the scent of another horse reached his nose. The stallion began to walk more quickly towards the source of the scent.

He saw another stallion, appearing to be about his age. He moved towards the stallion, head held regally but kind as he smiled. "Greetings there. My name is Hector. I am a Warrior of the Dragon's Throat, one of the herds that resides here. Might I ask your name?" He said, inclining his head towards the other stallion. His fiery orange eyes appraised the other stallion, noting that he held no wings or horns. A typical equine. Interesting. Eh he was part normal equine, part Pegasus and part unicorn. He had no room to judge anyone for their species. He kept the gentle smile on his face. Veri kept himself silent, invisible to all eyes excluding his own. The boggart usually made comments in his mind while Hector talked to other equines, pegasi and unicorns around Helovia.
"blah blah"

• Dragon's Throat Rank Experience: Fortify | Level 3
• Permission given for moderate power play, magical influence and damage at all times

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Promise of Sweet, Logical History [Open] - by Hector - 08-26-2016, 07:00 PM