the Rift

The Promise of Sweet, Logical History [Open]

Hector Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.3hh :: 7 Years HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Veci :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Dream
Come ride with me through the veins of history.
I'll show you how God falls asleep on the job.

A smile graced the features of the large stallion at the other stallion's words of being a noble one. "Nice to meet you, Horus." He said, ruffling his wings slightly as he felt a pinion feather distort in position. Moving his head around towards the feather that was causing said issues, he lightly tugged and the feather came out easily. Dropping the feather to the ground, his ears perked as the other stallion asked about where he could find water. "There is a stream not far from here actually, one that runs through this place which is known as the Threshold into Helovia. Come, follow me and as we walk we can discuss the herd I serve, should you be interested to learn of the Dragon's Throat." He said, beginning to move off.

Glad to finally have grabbed a potential recruit for the first time in quite a little while, the stallion used his fire magic to create some little horses that trotted in front of them. Those little horses were made of flame, and would burn one or both of them should they touch them. After the little horses had been trotting in front of them for a short while, he extinguished them as he figured there was no need for them anymore. "So how did you come to find Helovia?" He asked as the two stallions began to move towards the stream that ran not far from where Horus had been wandering. If he had wandered just a bit further, he would've found the water he was searching for. And if Horus wanted, the liver stallion would also give him information on the Dragon's Throat.
"blah blah"

• Dragon's Throat Rank Experience: Fortify | Level 3
• Permission given for moderate power play, magical influence and damage at all times

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Promise of Sweet, Logical History [Open] - by Hector - 08-27-2016, 08:59 PM