the Rift

somehow I doubt I'll ever find a home [open]

Nefertari Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The femme watched the three, curious. "It was hard, yes. But obviously, I've survived." She gave him a grim smile. "Well..." She continued thoughtfully. "It'd be nice to learn to use these stupid things. Almost got me killed a couple of months back." She whinnied to Leander, lifting her wings to show what she meant. "And to have... Well, a family, I suppose." She turned to the newcomers and bowed gracefully, her wings sweeping down with her. Then, they folded up neatly against her sides, and she spoke in her bell-like tones. "I'm Nefertari." She straightened, swishing her tail and finding herself moving closer to Leander, whom she trusted already. Perhaps he would be willing to adopt her, if she joined the herd he was part of?

Her icy lanterns studied the two who had arrived, and again, another little peal of music fell from her lips, the way it always did when she was happy-- that is, as happy as she could ever be. Turning to Leander, she said, "If-- If I did join..." She looked at the ground and then mumbled, "Could you adopt me?" Her lanterns flashed to the dragon and stayed there, her cranium tilted curiously. "If- If I'm not being rude... What exactly are you?" She asked the fellow female, curiosity gleaming in her large blue orbs.

Messages In This Thread
somehow I doubt I'll ever find a home [open] - by Nefertari - 10-23-2012, 03:33 PM
RE: somehow I doubt I'll ever find a home [open] - by Nefertari - 10-23-2012, 05:45 PM
RE: somehow I doubt I'll ever find a home [open] - by Nefertari - 10-23-2012, 06:52 PM
RE: somehow I doubt I'll ever find a home [open] - by Amenhotep - 10-25-2012, 12:31 PM
RE: somehow I doubt I'll ever find a home [open] - by Nefertari - 10-28-2012, 01:02 PM