the Rift

[OPEN] Scandal

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Tembovu
The King’s navy eyes swung as the black and white beauty appeared shortly on his heels, the new Queen quick to acquiesce to her subject’s distressed call. His black rim ears perk forward, catching her soothing voice; as a healer, her questions and tone were much more calming and comforting than the King’s. His head cocked slightly, again the Devoted was confirming her suitability as not only a counterpart to him, but as a monarch in her own right.

Though his attention did not linger long on her, heavy head swinging back to the panicked Moon Doctor. Dark cobalt eyes watched him closely— what could a thief steal that would cause such fear and dread in Tilney? At the answer (his lantern?) the King’s gaze riveted to sweep those elegant, mahogany tines. And, indeed, the Doctor’s signature beacon was absent from his antlers.

And then a tirade of confession reveals the Moon Doctor’s flaw: night blindness. The King’s brows raise; such abnormalities were mostly bred out of Dorobians by the harshness of the plains. Thus, the man was unused to dealing with such a situation.

Though a snort pushed past his nostrils at the suggestion of punishing the Doctor. “I’ll not punish you for something beyond your control, Tilney. I would ask that you not deceive me— us—” his gaze glanced to Alysanne as he corrected his singular pronoun, “In the future.” He paused, looking to his Queen to wait if she had anything more to say.

And then he continued, “I will talk to our Specters, I think their skills would be best for finding your thief,” his hooves moved forward, trying to bring him alongside the man and find his gaze, muzzle reaching out to try and gently touch his shoulder, “We will find your lantern— or a lantern— for you, my friend.”
Once more into the fray
credits | table by Neo

@Alysanne

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Scandal - by Tilney - 08-27-2016, 11:56 AM
RE: Scandal - by Raeden - 08-29-2016, 10:44 PM
RE: Scandal - by Tilney - 08-31-2016, 12:14 AM
RE: Scandal - by Tembovu - 09-03-2016, 10:50 PM
RE: Scandal - by Alysanne - 09-08-2016, 11:38 PM
RE: Scandal - by Tilney - 09-12-2016, 08:16 AM
RE: Scandal - by Tembovu - 09-28-2016, 11:12 AM