the Rift

[OPEN] i've been searching

Aelfwine Posts: 101
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Vanya :: Common Cerndyr :: Lamplight Skylark

Aelfwine

Tallsun had proven to be warmer than the doe had originally imagined. The sun beat down through the little crevices in the trees and dappled her already dappled hide. She had been walking for what seemed like forever, always on the search for her brother that bore the same tree-like marking and large rack of horns sitting upon their brows. And this was the one place she hadn’t looked. She did remember Arah telling her that Tilney lived in the World’s Edge, but where exactly was it? She had searched and met a few others, and still had never managed to find the land that seemed to hold their family’s secrets. Was Tuppence here too? Another one of her siblings she hadn’t seen in quite some time.

Still, the dappled doe trudged on, large ebony antlers casting large blackened shadows upon the path of the beaten earth. She stepped further and further in, only coming to a stop when she felt the gentle crack of shattered glass beneath her cloven hooves. Immediately, emerald gaze dove downward and she spotted the gentle glittering of a wall that looked to have been made of glass. It was probably beautiful in its prime. But what had happened to cause such an event? Would such circumstances happen again? The mare definitely didn’t want to be caught in the crossfire. A soft sigh passed her lips as her tail flickered against her hocks as she inspected the wall, ears up and high like a banner for the little hint of any kind of sound.

Roses hang like paintings of you
Oh, How beautiful you are

Pattern Credits || Pattern Credits || Image Credits

For Maude only please! She's stopped at the wall and doesn't know where she is. Also, i suck at starters so I apologize xD
@Maude

Messages In This Thread
i've been searching - by Aelfwine - 08-27-2016, 09:11 PM
RE: i've been searching - by Maude - 08-29-2016, 08:29 AM
RE: i've been searching - by Aelfwine - 08-29-2016, 09:56 PM
RE: i've been searching - by Maude - 08-30-2016, 08:42 AM
RE: i've been searching - by Aelfwine - 08-30-2016, 10:28 PM
RE: i've been searching - by Maude - 09-02-2016, 08:51 AM
RE: i've been searching - by Tilney - 09-03-2016, 09:41 PM
RE: i've been searching - by Aelfwine - 09-04-2016, 07:08 PM
RE: i've been searching - by Maude - 09-06-2016, 09:13 AM
RE: i've been searching - by Tilney - 10-17-2016, 02:16 PM