the Rift

[OPEN] i've been searching

Aelfwine Posts: 101
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Vanya :: Common Cerndyr :: Lamplight Skylark

Aelfwine

Aelfwine didn’t mean to come off a bit strong, but she couldn’t help but notice the slight distrust that came from the filly. Of course it was the right thing to do, be wary of a stranger at the border. The doe could understand that. But as she peered at the filly as the child seemed to size her up and down, Aelfwine could only smile softly. The child looked as though she were made of light, and the dappled doe found herself feeling more and more attached to the child the more she realized the filly subconsciously mimicked herself at a young age. And so, she was patient as the filly said yes to her question. Joy spread through the dappled doe’s chest and limbs, vibrating her blood with a ferocity that ’yes, I’ve made it, but now what?’ Before Aelfwine had a chance to ask her brothers whereabouts, the filly poised a question aimed at her as well.

She shook her heavy crowned head as her emerald gaze swept over the filly – her head still dangerously hanging over the sharp spikes of glass. “No. But I’d like to!” She added in, eerily just as cheery as Tilney’s usual façade was. Yet, before the mare could ask if she could come in, she went to move her head back over to her side of the wall, unfortunately quite too close to the glass that seemed more like a barbed wire fence in this instance. It tugged at her skin, drawing various lines of jagged cuts along her neck and under her jaw. She winced, pulling back further to her side but not before more damage had been done. Her eyes closed sharply and she stepped back quickly from the wall, the little cuts feeling more like hundreds of papercuts, beginning to bleed a crimson liquid down her neck.

Her initial reaction was to search for some sort of plant to try and relieve it, as she had seen Tilney do long before they separated ways, but here in Helovia nothing seemed too familiar to her. And suddenly, her attention was back on the filly on the other side of the wall. “Can you get a healer?” She questioned in as formal a tone she could, doing her best to try and keep her jaw clamped shut. It was quite an uncomfortable hurt – nothing that was life ending or excruciating, but more of an annoying kind of pain. She didn’t want to have to talk too much because of the pain of moving the cuts ever so slightly, causing them to bleed further, and so she did her best in her muffled tone – hoping that perhaps the child knew of someone that might know a thing or two about the plants here in Helovia, and someone that could at least help her stop the bleeding.

Roses hang like paintings of you
Oh, How beautiful you are

Pattern Credits || Pattern Credits || Image Credits

@Maude this was all sorts of awkward but YAY FAMILY REUNION

Messages In This Thread
i've been searching - by Aelfwine - 08-27-2016, 09:11 PM
RE: i've been searching - by Maude - 08-29-2016, 08:29 AM
RE: i've been searching - by Aelfwine - 08-29-2016, 09:56 PM
RE: i've been searching - by Maude - 08-30-2016, 08:42 AM
RE: i've been searching - by Aelfwine - 08-30-2016, 10:28 PM
RE: i've been searching - by Maude - 09-02-2016, 08:51 AM
RE: i've been searching - by Tilney - 09-03-2016, 09:41 PM