the Rift

[OPEN] i've been searching

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind
tilney
and oh, there is more to this life
Timid eyes had turned to nothing but love and relief. Even adoration shone through his skin. The dapple took plunging steps towards him, and instinctively Tilney took strides to meet her, locking his neck with hers in a tight embrace. He didnt mind that the blood from her jowl would smear into his mane, in fact he didnt even take note of it. Joy was the only thing that raced through his mind.
The sister cheered Tilneys name, crying out with that same joyous rush. Tilney really only felt like hugging her closer, holding her tighter. It wasn't long until he had wrenched the grey downwards to the ground, pulling her with him onto a soft platform of meadow grass where he only clung tighter.
"Aelfwine" He uttered "Where have you been!?" .

Finally he retreated, finding himself laying directly in front of her, legs outstretched to knit with her ashen knees. Bending his kneck, Tilney brushed his eyes over his own legs to remove any hints of tears before his viridecant gaze found that of his beloved sisters, sniffling and grinning as he looked her over. How she had gown.
"My, you have grown beautiful" he murmured to her affectionately.

It didn't take long to notice the the cut on her jowl once again and he crooned his head around to inspect it, eyeing it closely. It wasn't severe, but either way his magic would work perfectly. "Here" he breathed, his voice deep and filled with concentration. When the dark mist arose from the clover Tilney grinned and waited to see his dear siblings reaction to the magic, then focussed the power on the angry area.  
Squinting, Tilney waited until the wound was nicely sealed until he let the smoke drip away. Finding Aelfwines gaze again, Tilney could only grin. What was there to say? he was so in shock.
Aelfwine had found him again.
mockingale

pp granted thank uuuuu

@Aelfwine
♥︎

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
i've been searching - by Aelfwine - 08-27-2016, 09:11 PM
RE: i've been searching - by Maude - 08-29-2016, 08:29 AM
RE: i've been searching - by Aelfwine - 08-29-2016, 09:56 PM