the Rift

[OPEN] i've been searching

Aelfwine Posts: 101
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Vanya :: Common Cerndyr :: Lamplight Skylark

Aelfwine

Aelfwine… Where have you been!?” The voice of her brother speaking her name was so soothing. It was like they were children again, frolicking among the forests doing their best to get back to Mother before it got dark. Of course, this was before their mother had fashioned Tilney his beloved lantern, and her own compass. They would get lost often and Aelfwine remembered in her younger age of making sure Tilney made it home alright. Her words soothing and her verdant gaze bright and ever watchful – always making sure her beloved brother made it home safe. Those were some of the greatest memories, ones she knew she would cherish forever. And now that she had Tilney here in her view, it was only a matter of time until she was able to create more.

I’ve been searching for you.” She answered simply, among the tears that brimmed to the surface and glazing over their mirrored emerald eyes. She followed him to the earth, her legs buckling and folding up beneath her as she found herself face to face with her beautiful brother. They sniffled in turn, and she wanted to blush as he said she had grown beautiful. She offered him a small laugh and a smile. “We did get the best genes, you know.” She half teased, forgetting briefly of the blood that seeped down her neck from her jaw. Yet, as the two of them began to notice it once again, Tilney’s head came further into view of it as he inspected it.

The last thing she was expecting was to see the magic Tilney was using. Her eyes grew wide for a brief moment, but she trusted her brother. She knew he wouldn’t hurt her. Still, it didn’t stop the rapid beating of her heart in her chest. Soon, a feeling of cold and chill overcame her neck and her cut. It soothed the hot pulsating cut, and soon it felt as though she hadn’t even done anything to it. She tilted her head slightly, lifting a knee to brush against the part of her jaw that had been cut open only to realize it was healed now. “What was that?” She grinned, half laughing and half still in shock. Her gaze landing on the grin that her brother gave her in return. My, the things her brother had accomplished here. She was so proud.

Roses hang like paintings of you
Oh, How beautiful you are

Pattern Credits || Pattern Credits || Image Credits

@Maude <33

Messages In This Thread
i've been searching - by Aelfwine - 08-27-2016, 09:11 PM
RE: i've been searching - by Maude - 08-29-2016, 08:29 AM
RE: i've been searching - by Aelfwine - 08-29-2016, 09:56 PM
RE: i've been searching - by Maude - 08-30-2016, 08:42 AM
RE: i've been searching - by Aelfwine - 08-30-2016, 10:28 PM
RE: i've been searching - by Maude - 09-02-2016, 08:51 AM
RE: i've been searching - by Tilney - 09-03-2016, 09:41 PM