the Rift

[PRIVATE] [any god] different strokes

Kiuaji Posts: 40
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 9 HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Matanye :: African Crowned Eagle :: None Nova

There's a healthy dose of skepticism within the Poisoner, as he steps onto the lava forged land which holds the shrines of Helovia's Gods. Gods in his homeland were no more superstition and faded pages in history, with potions and soothsayers taking their place. To come to a land where Gods existed as living, breathing divine entities? Colour Kiuaji intrigued.

Besides, he now had a rather unusual purpose coming to the veins, if only to satisfy himself and the itch which had developed under his skin. 

Matanye landed on his back with an audible thump as he neared the four age withered Shrines, her shrill cry carrying with an echoed beat. "You're getting fat, dear." Came his clipped comment, which earned him a sharp peck. "Only looking out for your figure." It was a poor attempt to soothe her pinched pride, and if he was honest, it hadn't been said to do that in the first place.

With his bonded nestled within a gathered bunch of hair upon his back, he returned to look over each individual Shrine. He wasn't a Seer, or one of his glorified story tellers and book keepers, he didn't have much of a clue to those outside of the Moon Goddess. After all, it would be rather piss poor if he didn't at least know his Patron Lady somewhat.

Still, this was an odd request wasn't it? Or were Helovian's as adventurous as he was in going to great lengths to get what he wanted. Were they down to request the gods to sprinkle some of that magic of theirs into their life to get their rocks off? Maybe? No? Yes? And to boot, he wasn't sure which God to summon for it.

Perhaps they'd sense that, in the way his hooves clicked against the hardened black ground and his ears flicked to and fro with indecision, and one of them — hopefully the right one — would appear before him and send him on his merry way.

"talk talk talk"

————————————————————————————————————————

using one of my VOTG Passes from my prize list to quest for:

Kiuaji to be turned into a mare so he can be loved down by Volterra and spawn another demonchild.

It'll be played as him wanting to be turned into a mare to go have some fun at the expense of incredibly lucky unfortunate stallions, but ultimately he'll get preggo and have to deal with that mess ;D

Some hearts are a desert you can die wandering in

Credits: Image by Littlewillow-Art @ DA
[Image: kiuajipixel_by_abbie1234_d9nzm2x_by_drea...9nzm7u.png]

"let me shatter your frame of mind, my dear"

force & magic permitted on Kiuaji at all times
with the exception of maiming and death.

Messages In This Thread
[any god] different strokes - by Kiuaji - 08-28-2016, 04:21 PM
RE: [any god] different strokes - by Kiuaji - 08-29-2016, 02:41 PM
RE: [any god] different strokes - by Kiuaji - 08-30-2016, 12:52 PM
RE: [any god] different strokes - by Erthë - 08-30-2016, 11:33 PM
RE: [any god] different strokes - by Kiuaji - 09-20-2016, 11:13 PM