the Rift

[PRIVATE] [any god] different strokes

Kiuaji Posts: 40
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 9 HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Matanye :: African Crowned Eagle :: None Nova

Well, it seemed in his first dealings wit Gods, he managed to get the most angriest — no, angry wasn't quite the right word as Kiuaji's brow rose with the God's outburst of surprise — difficult was more apt. He reminded him of that old Village Soothsayer gone rigid with age and wrinkled with the incompetence of the youthful. No doubt, when he was crooked and bow kneed (oh the horror, he wasn't quite ready for those first wrinkles) with age, he would also have a dismal view when the young bodies came to him asking bizarre and unusual requests. Still, a stallion coming to ask him to be a mare? it'd definitely break up the monotony of handing out magic and power left, right and center.

He's not phased as the God berated him for his choice, merely flicked his multi-toned tassels and let out a small sigh. Now who was the one dragging the ordeal out? and debating with a God, if memory served, had never done any equine any good. They either were cursed, berated or a little of both their mortal debate partners — fortune did not often favor the bold when it came to the divine. "If the forefather's of this land laid the stones for a sexist society, that is not my fault, I'm afraid." He offered with a shrug of his shoulders. "It is up to those who are in charge to start rolling the stone of change. Also, I doubt anything more I say to that, would appease you." He added as an after thought.

"I'm afraid the God's of my land are decidedly dead and displaced, or so the story goes. It's a bit blurry on the facts. Unfortunately, I'm terribly inexperienced with the dos and don'ts of Gods and your mythical shenanigans." Kiuaji said, more to himself than the short stack he was currently glancing down at. Matanye gives an unamused click, to both her bonded and the God, already bored at the dreary exchange. Gods were fickle creatures, and she had enough dealing with Kiuaji never mind sitting in on him trying to converse with a stubborn old goat. "Either way, I'm sure you've had more boring and dismal demands and requests brought to your shrine by some googly eyed equine filled with sparkly hopes and dreams."

This was going to be a drag, he could tell. Given the God's ending quote of having a hole already, he let out a snort. "Believe me, if I could, I would. But alas, I cannot. I would appreciate the help greatly, if you would lend me your boon." He's adamant on this, and if he had to sit his pretty ass on the God's Shrine until he finally got bothered enough, he would.

"talk talk talk"

————————————————————————————————————————

using one of my VOTG Passes from my prize list to quest for:

Kiuaji to be turned into a mare so he can be loved down by Volterra and spawn another demonchild.

It'll be played as him wanting to be turned into a mare to go have some fun at the expense of incredibly lucky unfortunate stallions, but ultimately he'll get preggo and have to deal with that mess ;D

Some hearts are a desert you can die wandering in

Credits: Image by Littlewillow-Art @ DA
[Image: kiuajipixel_by_abbie1234_d9nzm2x_by_drea...9nzm7u.png]

"let me shatter your frame of mind, my dear"

force & magic permitted on Kiuaji at all times
with the exception of maiming and death.

Messages In This Thread
[any god] different strokes - by Kiuaji - 08-28-2016, 04:21 PM
RE: [any god] different strokes - by Kiuaji - 08-29-2016, 02:41 PM
RE: [any god] different strokes - by Kiuaji - 08-30-2016, 12:52 PM
RE: [any god] different strokes - by Erthë - 08-30-2016, 11:33 PM
RE: [any god] different strokes - by Kiuaji - 09-20-2016, 11:13 PM