the Rift

[PRIVATE] you're the one

Rhoa Posts: 175
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 3 HP: 65 | Buff: ENDURE
Odd
Rhoa
Like ships in the night

"I could spend my days digging trenches and would be happy about it, so long as I could always come home to you." I say with a smile. And it was true too - the fact that I had left the only home I had ever known, that my entire family was still in the Throat hadn't worn on me at all. I thought that it might after the first few weeks had slipped by and novelty of being with Jiji all the time had begun to fade, but it hadn't. It hadn't faded, if anything, it had shone brighter in my mind, and I had the intuition that it always would.

My grin widened as her teeth pinched my neck, and immediately turned my muzzle inwards, hoping to catch hers as it moved away from me. I couldn't help but laugh, and take a deep breath, allowing myself to enjoy this sun-dappled moment alone with her.

As she continued, I nodded, my face slightly more sombre now as she mentioned all that needed to be done. There certainly was this ... urgency in the Falls to complete projects and yet .. .no real direction. At least none that I had picked up on yet. Our leaders were noticeably absent, and so it was no surprise that the few industrious minds like Ranjiri were left trying to make big decisions on their own. I sighed softly and shrugged my shoulders unhelpfully.

"Unfortunately I don't know. I don't think I've been here long enough to presume to understand what it is we're driving towards .. " I frown, wishing I could offer something more tangible, but falling short.  "Maybe something for the Earth God?" It's a stretch. 

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
you're the one - by Ranjiri - 08-28-2016, 05:04 PM
RE: you're the one - by Rhoa - 08-28-2016, 06:41 PM
RE: you're the one - by Ranjiri - 08-28-2016, 09:34 PM
RE: you're the one - by Rhoa - 08-30-2016, 12:51 PM
RE: you're the one - by Ranjiri - 09-03-2016, 03:22 PM
RE: you're the one - by Rhoa - 09-03-2016, 06:41 PM
RE: you're the one - by Ranjiri - 09-03-2016, 11:47 PM
RE: you're the one - by Rhoa - 09-04-2016, 10:43 AM
RE: you're the one - by Ranjiri - 09-04-2016, 02:49 PM