the Rift

[PRIVATE] you're the one

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Thinking about being a mother wasn't something that was new to me. It had all started when I'd found Ryuu on the beach and had taken him in. Watching him grow - up in the point that he'd disappeared - had made me want to experience it again, but more fully. I had wanted to carry my own foal in my belly, I wanted to feel the life in there, I wanted to know that I was able to create something that wasn't just metal .. or stone, now. That want hadn't faded as the years had gone by, but with everyone disappearing one after another I'd begun to lose hope ... until Rhoa.

I didn't know why he was hesitating when I swung my hips closer to him and for a moment it was a very real concern. Had I misread him? This entire situation? Was he not ready to start a family with me? He took a step forward and I thought that maybe I was just being silly for doubting, but then he stopped again. His teeth against my flesh made me shiver and my heart beat harder in my chest and before I realized what I was doing I stepped back toward him.

I could feel his chest against me and his head rubbing against my thigh and ... he was making me feel like my blood was boiling -- like my whole body was on fire. Rhoa's question of "Are you sure" had me looking back toward him. "Of course." I wanted to say, but my voice seemed to catch in my throat and left me unable to speak. So, instead, I gave a faint nod of my head and pressed back against him.

-fade-

"."
Mother, make me
Make me a big tall tree
So I can shed my leaves and let it blow through me

@Rhoa

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
you're the one - by Ranjiri - 08-28-2016, 05:04 PM
RE: you're the one - by Rhoa - 08-28-2016, 06:41 PM
RE: you're the one - by Ranjiri - 08-28-2016, 09:34 PM
RE: you're the one - by Rhoa - 08-30-2016, 12:51 PM