the Rift

[PRIVATE] Endlessly

Nizho Posts: 17
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 2 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
He had not stopped searching for his sister. He could not remember the last time he stepped hoof within the borders of the Dragon's Throat. Asaavi was nowhere to be found, nor were his parents, and the boy was starting to lose hope. He was starting to lose steam. He wanted to turn and head to his southern island, find his friend Tae, and stay at her side. He wanted something familiar, and that thought stung his heart like salt on a wound. Nizho was a creature of adventure, fearlessness, and new. For him to resign to his desert home and give up was simply something he could not do.

And so he would not.

The boy took to the sky instead, searching wildly for his wombmate. Sweat stained his white-streaked sides as he flew, the sun bearing down on him relentlessly. He knew of the god's glory from the tales his mother had told him, but Nizho cursed the deity despite it as he flew, his cloven hooves twitching with annoyance and fatigue as he lost altitude. Snorting, the child let his coldfire eyes travel downwards. Below him, some semblance of an oasis danced. While it truly was not anything but a mudpit in these times of drought, it was still reprieve in his gunmetal eyes.

Tipping a wing to the side, the lithe boy glided in wide, gentle circled before finally clearing himself for his landing. Hindquarters tucked in and his wings flapped hard, bringing his front end up. He landed smack in the middle of the muck, and he sunk to his belly before wildly cantering (with some struggle) toward the edge of the mud. Lowering his white-tipped mane, the boy shook out his body and flung hot, sticky mud everywhere. Turning, his ombre tail--now mud-covered and disgusting--struck against his sides. "At least now I will be safe from the flies." He mumbled the sentence before he looked up, catching the sight of a pristine phantom before him. "Oh, hello."

Nizho
I lose my balance on these eggshells you tell me to tread
I'd rather be a wild one instead
Image credit to Anerio at deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
Endlessly - by Erthë - 08-28-2016, 06:33 PM
RE: Endlessly - by Nizho - 08-29-2016, 10:22 PM
RE: Endlessly - by Erthë - 08-30-2016, 10:37 AM