the Rift

[OPEN] IX- Deceit {[Healer]}

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind
tilney
there is more to this life
Were murderers born murderers? The worst Tilney had ever known had always been bad; therefore was it there fault? Was evilness a disease? If it was it clearly was not treatable with any amount of medicine or magic, not even love it seemed. All Tilney knew was that this was a horrid man; one who lived a life of savagery and chaos. A life ruled by stained emotion, bloody thoughts and ink black words.
Surely it would be a disservice to the herd to let this man exist among them. This nation was one of the biggest in Helovia, the population being mostly mares. It couldn't be right to let him loose among the populace, he was a common criminal.

He recognised Readen, a sneak among the council he didn't recall ever interacting with - the only thing he knew about her was her name. The flaxen image of The Pure also soon came into view.

Perhaps Tilney should of anticipated the volley of abuse he received. Evangeline was at least sensical, though the other childlike doe in attendance gave most of the attack. The flaxen man could understand Evangeline's words and so just cast his gaze her way, mouth knotted seriously as if to tell her that it wasn't just because he didn't feel like it or didn't want to, he had a very good reason not to heal this stallion.
When the parry continued the physician jerked his nose in the direction of the bickering unicorn and gave a gruff snort "Hush your curses woman! If you think I have simply decided not to heal this man for no reason at all you are gravely mistaken!"
Her yapping damn near hurt his ears, so he fiercely snapped back. How could they think there was no method to his madness?

"Evangeline, Readen," Tilney looked from the other physician present and then down to the squirming mess on the forest floor, and then to the barking sleuth. "It is my DUTY to cater for the herds wellbeing!" he boomed in an attempt to drown out this rubbish he was hearing about what he was supposed to do and 'may the gods strike him down'.
Tilney had begun to circle the man, examining the wounds.
"I know this man in a way," his voice was slightly sad "I know what he did to my friend Rexanna at least"

"To heal him and set him loose among our mares and children would do a great disservice to the herd. His transgressions are vulgar, it would be ungentlemanly of me to describe such horrors in front of two ladies such as yourselves. I can tell you that his crimes were not victimless to say the least."
"They were the worst kind - of the flesh and the heart."

The doctor turned on his haunches to face the bloodied brute, looking into his stoney eyes. Summoning the mist and smoke, Tilney watched as the power granted to him by the goddess of the moon began to heal the broken man one nick at a time.
"You will leave here" the chestnut grumbled.
While he believed in answering for your crimes,
Tilney believed in second chances too.

mockingale@DA

@Evangeline

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
IX- Deceit {[Healer]} - by Calstron - 08-29-2016, 01:22 AM
RE: IX- Deceit {[Healer]} - by Raeden - 08-29-2016, 09:57 PM
RE: IX- Deceit {[Healer]} - by Tilney - 08-31-2016, 02:44 AM
RE: IX- Deceit {[Healer]} - by Evangeline - 08-31-2016, 08:56 PM