the Rift

[OPEN] IX- Deceit {[Healer]}

Evangeline the Pure Posts: 199
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 10
Tallis :: Common Orange Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath ali
Evangeline & Tallis
All hell seemed to break loose rather quickly and Evangeline found herself growing infuriated with the unicorn mare's antics along with Tilney's prior refusal to heal a member of their herd. While she'd set to work healing Calstron Tallis had been watching what was unfolding around them and keeping his bonded well informed. Her ears were flat against her head, her expression set in a scowl as she finally turned on the ranting unicorn, but it  was only after Tallis swooped down from above to shove Tilney away from Raeden's horn. "That is ENOUGH!" She shouted at the girl. "You have NO. RIGHT. whatsoever to threaten physical harm on another member of this herd!" She couldn't believe it. Of all the stupid things someone could do, trying to physically harm one of their moon doctors had to be the stupidest. "Rest assured, had you actually caused him harm, or my dragon I would make the rest of your time in Helovia an utter nightmare. Stop acting like a spoiled child and GROW UP!"

Tilney spoke up to partially defend himself, but Evangeline was no longer worried about his refusal to heal the injured stallion. She was more concerned with the reaction that the mare had had over it. "You're not always going to get what you want, sweetheart." Eva said, her words clipped and her tone bitter. "Acting that way does you nor anyone else around you any good at all. I could still be healing him, but instead I'm dealing with you."

She looked to Tilney again, as he spoke of prior transgressions that the injured man had and she sighed. "It doesn't matter what he's done before." She disagreed. "What matters is that he is a member of this herd and we are supposed to make sure all members are healthy... whether or not they deserve it is not up to us to decide. He'll answer for his crimes when the time comes, but it'll not be here and now. We are not executioners." Her tone had grown calmer as she spoke to the other Moon Doctor, knowing full well that he would understand what she was saying.

The other Moon Doctor seemed to accept what she said and she turned to watch as he summoned their shared rank magic and began to heal the pegasus. She remained silent as the man grumbled to the other that he would leave. She didn't care what he told him, honestly, as long as he did the job that he'd been chosen to do. He emerald gaze traveled to the other mare. "His wounds are not life threatening." She said, her voice much calmer than it had been minutes prior. "He'll live." Eva looked away, her attention returning once more to her counterpart. "I'd like to speak with you once he's healed."

Messages In This Thread
IX- Deceit {[Healer]} - by Calstron - 08-29-2016, 01:22 AM
RE: IX- Deceit {[Healer]} - by Raeden - 08-29-2016, 09:57 PM
RE: IX- Deceit {[Healer]} - by Tilney - 08-31-2016, 02:44 AM
RE: IX- Deceit {[Healer]} - by Evangeline - 08-31-2016, 08:56 PM
RE: IX- Deceit {[Healer]} - by Calstron - 10-09-2016, 01:36 AM
RE: IX- Deceit {[Healer]} - by Raeden - 10-10-2016, 11:38 PM
RE: IX- Deceit {[Healer]} - by Tilney - 10-17-2016, 01:58 PM
RE: IX- Deceit {[Healer]} - by Evangeline - 10-18-2016, 10:56 PM
RE: IX- Deceit {[Healer]} - by Calstron - 11-22-2016, 12:59 AM