the Rift

[OPEN] IX- Deceit {[Healer]}

Calstron Posts: 43
World's Edge Protector
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 8
Goatfairy

OH, but push they did. They screamed amongst each other. Raeden was pushed to hysteria, the Healer Mare left some harsh words, and all the while his spinning head forced him to stay silent a bit longer. While his body continued to improve, his mind was quickly turning to think of an excuse, however useless, which might convince them otherwise. What could he say? The redness threatened to overtake him. NO! GO AWAY! Not in front of Raeden. He wouldn't be red and black to her. He'd be just Ron.

The blood knight felt the glare of the stallion while he closed his eyes against the continued onslaught of words. His throat tightened as anxiety reared its ugly head. Ron kept his breathing even, controlled, but when he opened his eyes he made damn sure the show was perfect. "We-" a scratch caught his throat (Unplanned, but added well to the whole thing.) "Well, firstly, I'm glad everyone's calmed down. Thank you for defending me Rae, love. And thank you, kind ma'am for all that you've done. But, good sir, I'm afraid you are mistaken. I am not Calstron, though I know of who you speak. " he pauses for a moment. What would Rexanna say about him? Certainly, she'd lie the greatest lie she could. She'd probably have said shit like he'd tortured and raped her or something (Which, while he may have gone a little too far in killing her entire family, he never touched her like that.). Ugh, no, go away. Fuck this, fuck this, fuck this. No, focus. The black-red can stay away just a little longer. Control. "I was tortured by him, my family murdered. Raeden knows some of this story and so I'm sure thats the reason for her vocal protests. Its not something I particularly enjoy speaking of. I've followed him for many years, searching for vengeance. That is why I came here. But, alas, he has been no where to be found. But I did find Rae, and this herd, and my hatred has waned. I rather like this new home, in fact, and I don't plan on leaving any time soon." he pauses once more to wet his maw and allow the dizzyness to subside for a moment, before remembering what he'd wanted to end with. "Oh, and my name is Ronald. Pleasure to have met you. Thanks for your hasty judgement of someone you've never met."

It was pretty good, if Calstron was honest with himself. His voice had rolled with so much conviction that he'd half believed it himself. Screw Rexanna for fucking about with his name and description. He'd always known she was a lying bitch but never pegged her for being one to talk about such things. You know what, if this Tilney wanted to push things further, he might even drop a few lies about Rexanna being his faithful whore, fucking her way out of a sticky situation, so that her and Calstron could escape together. Yeah, if she wanted to twist the truth then he'd do the same. A wash of dizziness spread over him. Fuck. He took that last part back. He was not up for a fight right now. Lets just hope the bastard took his scolding and walked. All their yelling and the confusion and his shock was too much for him right now and he was pretty well over it. Yes, yes, yes. Yes, he might actually just walk away now that the healers were pretty much done. What dignified stallion just sat there and let another bitch at him about lies? If he truly had nothing to hide he'd leave. That was a far better plan and one which required far less....energy. Good. He looked at Raeden pleading her to remain silent and just help hold him up.

OOC: So like, I may have forgotten about this thread but whooo I posted now yay!

@Raeden

Coding by Tamme, Customization by Goatfairy, Stock by Vic1230@flickr

WARNING:
Calstron is a dark character that often utilizes curse words and his posts may contain triggering content.  PG-13, not PG

Messages In This Thread
IX- Deceit {[Healer]} - by Calstron - 08-29-2016, 01:22 AM
RE: IX- Deceit {[Healer]} - by Raeden - 08-29-2016, 09:57 PM
RE: IX- Deceit {[Healer]} - by Tilney - 08-31-2016, 02:44 AM
RE: IX- Deceit {[Healer]} - by Evangeline - 08-31-2016, 08:56 PM
RE: IX- Deceit {[Healer]} - by Calstron - 10-09-2016, 01:36 AM
RE: IX- Deceit {[Healer]} - by Raeden - 10-10-2016, 11:38 PM
RE: IX- Deceit {[Healer]} - by Tilney - 10-17-2016, 01:58 PM
RE: IX- Deceit {[Healer]} - by Evangeline - 10-18-2016, 10:56 PM
RE: IX- Deceit {[Healer]} - by Calstron - 11-22-2016, 12:59 AM