the Rift

[PRIVATE] [Moon] My empty arms were open

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

"They don't say anything of interest. I promise you that."

A gentle wind tangled through the curls of Erthe's mane, pulling them backwards with an intentional softness. The air temperature seemed to drop, though given the filly's already near-freezing body temperature, that likely wouldn't bother her at all. Despite the fact that TallSun was nearly over, there were still days when the sun was annoyingly warm over head. The Goddess appeared through a star-sparkled curtain in the air; seemingly appearing through a mist of glitter. Her lilac coat glistened gently as her pale eyes regarded the filly with a delicate smile.

The Goddess moved with a feline grace towards the girl, standing by her side with a maternal smile planted upon her features. "Tell me little one, why do you think you need their approval?  What is it you think you will accomplish with age, if you keep yourself locked up inside of the Edge. How will you win their approval, not that you need it, if you merely wait?" Again that smile played upon her perfect lips. She sighed, shaking her head slightly and causing bits of star-sparkle to fall around her hooves.

She was not surprised that all Erthe had been told within the Edge was to wait, or that she was not ready. Not ready? Wasn't her body broken because she had dared to face down gods? A stupid decision it may have been, but there were none in the Edge free of their own stupid-laden baggage.

Messages In This Thread
[Moon] My empty arms were open - by Erthë - 08-29-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: [Moon] My empty arms were open - by God of the Moon - 08-29-2016, 11:46 AM
RE: [Moon] My empty arms were open - by Erthë - 08-29-2016, 01:25 PM
RE: [Moon] My empty arms were open - by Erthë - 08-30-2016, 02:03 PM
RE: [Moon] My empty arms were open - by Erthë - 08-30-2016, 03:54 PM