the Rift

[PRIVATE] [Moon] My empty arms were open

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

Despite the fact that mind reading was typically an ability associate with her slender brother, it was in fact a trait that all siblings shared. The Goddess could feel the metaphorical muscles of Erthe's mind tensing as they tried to make sense of what the Goddess was saying. However the Goddess didn't interrupt nor try to offer clarity. She had known that this lesson would be hard for the girl to understand - would have in fact been shocked if the pale girl had accepted it immediately. No, the deity would let her lesson stew in the young one's mind. That was the only way.

"There is something, yes." The Goddess replied, raising one of her star-sheened wings and draping it over the filly's back. As she did this, all of the pain in young Erthe's body faded away. The girl's body was still as broken as it had been when she came, but at least as long as she remained close to the Goddess, the pain would be distant.

"What I want," The Goddess began, pulling the girl closer to her silken side and turning her delicate muzzle around to look at the filly, "is for you to know more about this world in which you live. It is hard to understand the world by looking at it from the Edge, and despite all of your wanderings and adventures, there is more for you to do and see yet." The Goddess smiled reassuringly. "Visit a herdland you've never seen. Get lost in the deepest part of the Deep Woods with a friend. Help someone make a new friend, or fall in love-" (for the Goddess doubted Erthe was old enough to experience love herself, but if she found herself experiencing love for another, then so be it.) "then when you're ready, take this," The Goddess offered the girl a pale white stone, "and place it in the very centre of the Green Labyrinth* and experience the world in a new way.."

The Goddess paused, waiting to see if Erthe had any questions, or if confusion appeared upon her youthful face. "Will you do that for me?"

* tag mythical request

Messages In This Thread
[Moon] My empty arms were open - by Erthë - 08-29-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: [Moon] My empty arms were open - by Erthë - 08-29-2016, 01:25 PM
RE: [Moon] My empty arms were open - by Erthë - 08-30-2016, 02:03 PM
RE: [Moon] My empty arms were open - by God of the Moon - 08-30-2016, 02:21 PM
RE: [Moon] My empty arms were open - by Erthë - 08-30-2016, 03:54 PM