the Rift

[PRIVATE] two black eyes from loving too hard

Darwin Posts: 74
World's Edge Protector atk: 5.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 4 Years (Ages in Birdsong) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Antaa :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix Skylark
Darwin&&Antaa
Got so much to lose, got so much to prove
God, don’t let me lose my mind.
The fire burned among his wings, but kept his head and chest the same, only in reds and yellows, perfectly matched hues of Antaa as she fluttered beside him. Her gaze glued to him as his bright attention was returned on the Icebound. Edgar also froze, dropping beside Elsa and growing quiet as well. A smile formed on the stallion’s lips as Elsa began to speak, her words ringing in clear to him with the chuckle included. He offered her a gruff laugh as well as she stepped toward him, his head tilting slightly as she continued on. “I suppose you’re right.” He offered with another small laugh.

As Elsa continued, it had the gears spinning in Darwin’s mind. He lowered his phoenix’d head toward Antaa, peering at her curiously as she began to chirp furiously. “You, me.” She added in, now that she could finally speak. Nodding lightly Darwin returned his attention back to Elsa. “Yes, a little bit. Not too terrible though, it only really hurts getting into it. Once I’m in it I’m fine, and switching back is fine as well.” He noted, his voice husky as it left his beaked form. He spent a few more moments in this form before he began to change back, his standard body taking form in a view of white and black, replacing the fire that had been born within him.

Elsa began to speak again, asking him if he’d follow her to the Veins to speak with the Gods and accompany her. Excitement blossomed in his chest as he grinned to her. “I’m sure I can figure it out, no need to worry Earthy about it.” He winked before chuckling. “Nevertheless, I’d be honored to accompany you.” His voice grew soft as Antaa began to shift her attention. She gathered a bit of height and shifted her attention away from him now, beginning to flutter in and out of the trees as the excitement grew within her too. Yet, something captured her attention, and she dove towards it while Darwin paid attention to Elsa. “When do you go back? I don’t have anything that’s got my attention other than you.” He smiled honestly, not exactly realizing the deeper meaning that might line beneath his words. “Is there anything you need for your quest I could help with?” He asked, cocking his head again and fluttering his wings as they sat across his back.

Antaa returned from the side adventure she had found herself on, holding onto a silver chain with a reflective phoenix made of silver. She buzzed with pride and excitement before landing in front of Edgar, as if to taunt him that she had found something and he hadn’t. Darwin’s gaze drifted toward her, catching the light that reflected off of the surface before a laugh escaped him. “Where did you find that?” He asked her, amusement gleaming in his voice.

"Darwin Talk." "Antaa Talk."

image | coding

@Elsa <3

Pixel by BronzeHalo @ Deviantart

Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Darwin, without killing him.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 08-29-2016, 07:12 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 08-30-2016, 12:15 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 08-31-2016, 02:14 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 09-01-2016, 03:12 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 09-14-2016, 12:38 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Darwin - 09-19-2016, 04:54 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 09-21-2016, 06:38 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 10-17-2016, 09:50 AM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 10-18-2016, 12:14 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 10-24-2016, 06:07 PM