the Rift

[PRIVATE] two black eyes from loving too hard

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa
She was intrigued by him, by this whole conversation really. It had been so long since a conversation wasn’t revolving around a heavy subject. No one was criticizing her, no one was demanding her to do things, and most importantly, no one was breaking her heart.

Elsa’s subconscious smiled, as well as her zephyr. Though both were short lived as they watched their pale companion morph back into his normal form. His words though, brought another wave of joy. Edgar in particular was thrilled with the idea of getting to spend more time with Antaa. He chirped and hopped up and down in excitement as he flapped his wings wildly, trying to see if Antaa shared his excitement.

The Icebound too, was a bit flustered. She had his attention? She assumed he hadn’t meant it in that respect at all… but it still made a warm fluttery feeling stir within her. It was one that she had thought long since died, and she was scared and pleasantly surprised at the sudden return of the feeling. However, with brief moments of happiness, the darkness was sure to follow. They whispered to her about how he didn’t care, she was nothing more than a fleeting friend, once he found his family she would be abandoned. It would be like Oxy and Tembovu’s abandonment. He would leave like Oxy, but settle oh so closely with someone she didn’t know. Fighting against her gut, Elsa’s smile only faltered for a moment before she returned back to the conversation. Edgar too, was still in the middle of feeling hurt as he watched Antaa leave.

She caught the back end of his question, before Antaa returned, carrying something with her. Edgar was beyond ecstatic for her returned, and hopped once again back and forth. It was his nervous tick, and Elsa wondered why he was so taken with the phoenix. Part of her laughed, technically, if they touched, wouldn’t they just be fizzled out versions of themselves? Naked birds? The Icebound stifled a laugh as all attention was turned toward the female zephyr. Clutched to her was some sort of silvery chain, so whilst Elsa was trying to figure out what it was, Edgar was having a fit.

He chirped indignantly, beak slightly agape as he lurched forward to try and knock Antaa over. She was being quite rude, and he did not appreciate being shown up by a girl. Elsa could feel the embarrassment burn through him, and she laughed shaking her head. “At the moment, I would like to know what it is, but at the same time, I find his humiliation rather amusing. Maybe I should let her antagonize him.” Elsa snorted, turning her eyes back to Darwin to answer his previous question while the birds quarreled.

“I go back once I get the last two things… I need a reflective surface and heated fat, also a rock, but I already have that. So I mean I just need help with the first two things.” Elsa shrugged, both embarrassed by the fact she couldn’t find two simple things to complete her quest. The Earth God had given her a relatively easy one. “I head back with the promise of getting my sight back. I know it sounds stupid, why waste time trying to fix something when there was the possibility of getting magic… I don’t know why I feel like I need to justify myself but part of it seems embarrassing that I’m whining like a baby to be able to see again. I kinda just miss that life. It’s also not too great for someone who is supposed to be protecting to be handicapped. And now I’m rambling. I’m sorry Darwin, but whether you liked that or not, thanks for at least sticking with my little sob story.” Her nose scrunched in embarrassment as Edgar too looked at her with confused eyes. She never just dumped her thoughts out like this to anyone. Metaphorical eyebrow raise, he hopped toward his bonded’s front leg, looking up at her with mischievousness. ’You like himmmmmm.’ the smugness was almost enough to warrant a kick from Elsa, but instead she shied away from the idea, afraid of that actually being the truth. Satisfied with Elsa’s confused state, he turned toward Antaa, ideas rolling in his head.

If his bonded wasn’t going to admit it to Darwin, then maybe Edgar had to play matchmaker himself later. If Antaa was down, they could have quite the fun time with this. And thus, the bird’s plan began to take form. Suddenly being locked out of Edgar’s head, Elsa’s nervousness rose tenfold as she tried to stay calm and collected in front of Darwin.

"Morbi vestibulum mollis nibh a varius."
@Darwin  
This was not supposed to be long >.>
/ image
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 08-29-2016, 07:12 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 08-30-2016, 12:15 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 08-31-2016, 02:14 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 09-01-2016, 03:12 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 09-14-2016, 12:38 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 09-21-2016, 06:38 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 10-17-2016, 09:50 AM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 10-18-2016, 12:14 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 10-24-2016, 06:07 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 11-09-2016, 10:52 AM