the Rift

[PRIVATE] two black eyes from loving too hard

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa
There was an indignant squawk as Edgar was assaulted with a bright light. An angry bird hiss followed as his eyes shot daggers at the fiery (both physically and mentally) zephyr. He jumped back and forth, almost trying to egg her on to fight him. He was pretty confident he could pin her down and win. Elsa giggled, trying her best to fight the sarcastic ideas that boiled to the surface. It wasn’t her fault that their relationship together was about a hundred and twenty percent sarcasm. However, at this moment it seemed out of nature so she swallowed her words in a heap of embarrassment and focused on Darwin when he began to talk.

What she didn’t expect, was Darwin’s gentle and calm movement towards her. He had been holding the necklace, but she hardly expected him to do anything with it- much less reach it over her neck. She folded her ears back as the cold chain slipped over the top of her head, falling just over top of the necklace that held her armor. It was hard to ignore how close his presence was, even when Edgar himself was (ironically) flaming with embarrassment the closer Antaa moved towards him. Her gaze fell towards the ground as she fought her hardest not to come off awkward and weird. Edgar was still somewhere in between, laughing at his bondeds current predicament and trying himself to be as poised as possible in the presence of his “friend”.

A long bought of silence passed before Elsa could form some kind of coherent thought. For as calming as it was to have him close, it almost made her feel nauseous (at least in a good way). She bit back a smile as she finally got the guts to look back towards him. “Thank you Darwin… I-“ She paused, suddenly finding a lack of words. “Are you sure? I can always find them on my own- this seems special… I don’t want to take it from you.” She gestured gingerly to the phoenix pendant hanging around her neck. It still seemed odd that someone was so willing to help. It was never this easy. “But… as much as I don’t want to burden you, I would like the help with the fat. I can have Edgar go get some fish, Antaa can go if she wants to, and bring them back. I can make a little bowl to put it in for transport. Although it may reharden- maybe you could come with me back to the veins when I go? I can send Edgar to find you guys when I have time to make the trek.” Her voice was small as she glanced away, gingerly pushing her front right hoof across the ground as Edgar let out a hearty birdy chuckle. Elsa’s “excuse” had far deeper meaning to her than she realized. She was trusting again- and even though Edgar wanted to warn her about getting hurt, he was just going to let this play out. Antaa and he were tight enough that he was sure if Darwin pulled an ass hat move, they could team up and create him endless annoyance.

”Don’t be ass Darwin.” Edgar scolded in his own zephyr language, turning to give Antaa a slanted glare. That girl had enough power, and she needed to keep Darwin in check. To Elsa, it was a foreign noise and she looked at him, confused. For once she didn’t understand what his bird language was saying.

"Morbi vestibulum mollis nibh a varius."
@Darwin
Im dying. Im so happy I got to post ;-;
/ image
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 08-29-2016, 07:12 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 08-30-2016, 12:15 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 08-31-2016, 02:14 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 09-01-2016, 03:12 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 09-14-2016, 12:38 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 09-21-2016, 06:38 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 10-17-2016, 09:50 AM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 10-18-2016, 12:14 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 10-24-2016, 06:07 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 11-09-2016, 10:52 AM