the Rift

[PRIVATE] two black eyes from loving too hard

Darwin Posts: 74
World's Edge Protector atk: 5.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 4 Years (Ages in Birdsong) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Antaa :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix Skylark
Darwin&&Antaa
Got so much to lose, got so much to prove
God, don’t let me lose my mind.
Darwin smiled to Elsa, his smile bright against the darkening of his maw. “Thank you Darwin… I -” She began, stumbling over her words as Darwin watched, ears perked to listen to her. He was quiet, understanding and willing, eyes trailing from her own icy orbs to the necklace he had just gifted her, draped around her neck.  “No, you’re alright. Antaa just found it, and if you need it you can have it.” He began. “Consider it a gift from the both of us.” He acknowledged, motioning toward the fiery zephyr that cooed charmingly toward Edgar. Antaa’s gaze landed on the ice zephyr, her beak clicking together in short spurts.

Darwin began to ignore the phoenix, his river stone gaze glued to the Icebound before him as she continued to speak. Immediately, he shook his head gently at her first set of words, his small grey beard dancing with the wind of the movement. And Antaa, at the mention of her name, chirped loudly and excitedly to be offered and included in something – especially something as some alone time with Edgar. Either way, Darwin nodded gently to her in agreement. “You’re not a burden to me, Elsa.” His voice was gruff, hoarse and yet full of happiness as he spoke her name. “I’ll go with you. Antaa would like that as well. I’m living in the Falls so I’m close by.” He added in, offering her another cheerful grin.

Though part of him wanted to admit to her that he’d love to spend even more time with her – the burning sensation in his chest at the sensation of being in the presence of the Icebound was part of the reason why. It was euphoric. And he didn’t want to give up just yet. As Edgar spoke in his zephyr language, Antaa’s head snapped to him as she cooed a response. “He wont.” She offered Edgar a grin, tucking her wings against her back as she hopped closer to Edgar, clicking and cooing as she aimed to press her beak against his head gently. Darwin’s eyes slipped to the pair of birds, embarrassment rushing through him. His cheeks grew hot and he chuckled awkwardly. “Antaa, maybe he doesn’t like that.” His voice was aimed at the phoenix who only chirped in an annoyed response.

"Darwin Talk." "Antaa Talk."

image | coding

@Elsa <333

Pixel by BronzeHalo @ Deviantart

Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Darwin, without killing him.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 08-29-2016, 07:12 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 08-30-2016, 12:15 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 08-31-2016, 02:14 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 09-01-2016, 03:12 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 09-14-2016, 12:38 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 09-21-2016, 06:38 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 10-17-2016, 09:50 AM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Darwin - 10-17-2016, 07:46 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 10-18-2016, 12:14 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 10-24-2016, 06:07 PM