the Rift

[PRIVATE] two black eyes from loving too hard

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa
Elsa shyly laughed at his comment of appreciating what she’d see. Frankly, she was pleased with what she had seen now- and she believed it could only get better. Her face heated up at the thought and she quickly shoved such thoughts into the back of her mind. He was probably just being friendly. Especially in that aspect.
Edgar however, upon his return was relieved that Antaa didn’t give him too much shit for his mistakes. True, she did almost drown, but at least she did it doing something hard. He simply just couldn’t stand up correctly. But he was content with her companionship and shuffled ever so slightly closer to his flaming friend.

As Antaa returned, placing her fish in the bowl, Elsa turned her full attention to Darwin. He offered to travel the world and Elsa only sheepishly nodded. She would like that, she loved exploring but frankly it was quite boring to do alone. Edgar indignantly huffed from his position on the ground, sulking at the seemingly sketchy shade Elsa had just thrown at him. She snickered, but soon stilled as she watched Darwin transform once again in front of her. It looked so painful, and a look of pity colored her face as she watched a giant ass version of Antaa standing in front of her. As much as she feared being burned, Darwin seemed to be taking special care not to injure her. Something within her deep cold soul felt cared for- a feeling that had long since been dormant.

Looking down, she was suddenly faced with a steaming bowl of fat, and a grinning, flaming Darwin. Elsa laughed and nodded in response to his question. “Yes, thank you again Darwin. You have no idea how much this means to me. I owe you.” She said, offering a warm smile. Gently, she reached out her muzzle, stopping just short of his flaming body to show her thanks. It was worth the few singed whiskers.

Feeling the imminent departure, Edgar frowned but turned and hopped forward, bobbing his head at Antaa. He was going to make sure she made the trip soon, he was going to miss his partner in crime whilst they were away. “We will need to head out… but I can gaurentee I’ll be seeing you soon.” The prospect of seeing each other again gave Elsa and unnatural sense of calm. The world didn’t seem to want to eat her right now, but she could never be too sure.

"Morbi vestibulum mollis nibh a varius."
@Darwin i dun want this to end ;-; but ill make a continuation thread here soonish. Thanks darling <3
/ image
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 08-29-2016, 07:12 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 08-30-2016, 12:15 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 08-31-2016, 02:14 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 09-01-2016, 03:12 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 09-14-2016, 12:38 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 09-21-2016, 06:38 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 10-17-2016, 09:50 AM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 10-18-2016, 12:14 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 10-24-2016, 06:07 PM
RE: two black eyes from loving too hard - by Elsa - 11-09-2016, 10:52 AM