the Rift

[OPEN] While the dream disappears, the life continues painfully.

Einarr Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 hh :: 8 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
Heaving chest of the sea
Carry both of us
Carry her, carry me

They had been gone from the Throat for far too long with no success in their mission. It pained Einarr's heart as well as his body. He was rock-solid and strong, muscles tight beneath rippling black hair, but it was not the kind of strength he had adorned before. These muscles were only from flying many miles and walking many miles on cloven toes. It was not a body sculpted from sparring and training and war as it once had been. This body was made only from desperate searching, distraught flight, and galloping into the wilds screaming out for his child. Sorrow was laiden behind hard, amber eyes as his wings tipped and he circled down to the dune his wife stood upon.

Their searching had been apart for a while, though Einarr had found the woman coming back to the desert. He had decided to follow her, wondering if she had followed Asaavi here back to their home. As the Sunspear flew ahead of him, however, he figured out that was not the case. Simply, and with bile rising in his throat, he realized that the pair had given up and were coming home with their tails tucked. Sighing as he landed beside her, Einarr lifted his head and looked over at the bay carefully. His eyes showed what his words would fall short of.

I am sorry.

We tried.

She'll come home.

Turning his attention away from the bay for a moment, Einarr looked upon the grey. "What happen while Einarr and Megaera gone?"

He did not know the weight of his question.

EINARR

aud is a boss

if you bury me, i'll bury you
pixel by sourful

Messages In This Thread
RE: While the dream disappears, the life continues painfully. - by Einarr - 08-31-2016, 11:22 AM