the Rift

[OPEN] While the dream disappears, the life continues painfully.

Castor Posts: 17
Absent Abyss
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17 h (wfg) :: Three Seasons
Laine

You know I love my Vasa, she's my best bud, partner in the most nefarious of crimes, and the most smartest, talented, beautiful thing on the planet. But stick the Sun God in a bucket of ice if that little monster isn't hard to keep track of! Now I know most people would say that it was in fact I who wandered and got my "sorry ass" "stuck" in a "bush" for a few houres but like, what good is the "truth" to my street cred? So regardless of whose fault it was, it seemed that my dearly beloved ginger twin and I had been circling around eachother forever but HOT DAMN was I on her trail now!

And there, she was, the rascall, and--HOLY HECKTARDS IT'S MOM!! And like some other boring grownups who really cares but MOMMAAAA!!!! I break onto a gallop, which is pretty damn ungainly majestic and haul-ass to catch up with Vastra. Mom's already going in for the hug when reach them. I try to stop, honest I do, in order to save my rep, like, who's this excited to see there mom, like so uncool... Omg don't tell anyone I was crying and shaking a little...I was super chill and relaxed about his whole situation. I skid past sis and kinda slam into mom's side a bit. The impact sends the strange and most definitely evil dust of foreign lands a-flyin and my traitorous nose interrupts me as I try to get my cuddle on by sneezing several times.

"."

Castor

LOL WUT IS DECORUM?! Please enjoys this dumb post in which Castor learns about air quotes and is oblivious to #emotions
@Sohalia @Tae @Einarr @Vastra

Messages In This Thread
RE: While the dream disappears, the life continues painfully. - by Castor - 09-02-2016, 12:12 AM