the Rift

[OPEN] While the dream disappears, the life continues painfully.

Castor Posts: 17
Absent Abyss
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17 h (wfg) :: Three Seasons
Laine

Let’s face it, I was never going to be the kind of person able to hold a grudge. No matter how my most perfect and innocent self had been cruelly wronged, my heart was just to generous and mag-nanny-mouse. And let’s be real, do you know how much energy it  takes to be mad? Like, I could do so much fun stuff with all that energy. If Mom was back, it didn’t matter that she’d left, didn’t matter why, didn’t matter how long she’d been gone because she was frikkin HERE!! (By the way, if you say it ain’t manly to want your mommy than bite me! I’m just a kid I can want my mom you wanking fucknutter.)

Ignoring my incredibly manly tears and the sneezing fit from her travel dust, I let myself be swept up in my mom’s wing. She has such a nice voice, the first one I’d ever heard you know, and damn it was just so damn nice not to be on my own. I had been trying to find Vasa for like, ever and I know I’m super entertaining and good and finding shit to do, but damnfuck I don’t like being on my own.

Mom pulls away a bit, which is fine, apparently something is happening amongst the adults but like, pfffft, boring!!!!! Am I right?! Right now I’m feeling pretty smug, having (like the hallowed paragons of badassery who came before me) single hoof-ed-ly reunited my family and saved the day. With a dumb grin on my face I turn to find Vasa, who presumably is feeling exactly as happy and content as I am right now.

……welp, guess not.

She fuckin launches herself at me and holy hell I gotta level with you, my favorite sister, ‘The Cutest and Most Adorable of Gingers’ can be a fucking terrifying monster demon for ell when she feels like it. ”AAAHHHHHH!!” SMACK! Vastra, the aggressor, knocks into me, the innocent lamb, and I just go sprawling. I mean seriously, she cause me so off guard I didn’t stand a chance. I wouldn’t have tried to his her even if’s she’d given me fair warning. (We all totally know I’d win, but come on, she’s a girl! What can ya do?!)   “I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU, YA FILTHY ANIMAL!” I yell it, knowing it’s the only way to get through to that thick, beautiful skull of hers. Presumably I am also trying to dodge blows by now, but I’m currently on my back, so how effective can I really be expected to be?

Castor

@Sohalia
FLECTERE SI NEQUEO SUPEROS, ACHERONTA MOVEBO
if I cannot move heaven I will raise hell
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Castor in all posts ::

Messages In This Thread
RE: While the dream disappears, the life continues painfully. - by Castor - 10-05-2016, 08:22 PM