the Rift

[OPEN] welcome to my house (welcoming!)

Malmuirie Posts: 5
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 11
Fishie
The journey, as cautioned before, was long. Rie didn't mind it, not really. Her legs protested a few times when she pushed beyond her limits and ignored rest periods, and then she fell into a rhythm as she followed Elsa. It was refreshing to just keep going rather than pause so often- when had she gotten so soft that she needed to rest as often as her body seemed to think she did? Her ears twitched back and forth at the thought and, ultimately, she snorted softly to herself. It didn't matter, not really. She was reminding herself how it was done now and that's what counted.

The soft chirps of the birds, and Edgar, and the occasional humming of her guide were the only sounds, aside from the steady thud of hooves of the various terrains, that filled the air. With a huffed breath she tilted her head up to the other mare, curiously twitching her ears forward as Else began to speak again. World's Edge?

Rie paused, raising her head high to look about them. Sure enough the world had slipped by in a haze concealed by her inward focused thoughts and the terrain had thoroughly changed again on her. She flicked her tail and watched the area before turning her attention back to Elsa. Someone... else? So... we wait at the border then? Rie couldn't quite get herself to voice the thought and she paid only half of her attention to Else as the mare continued to speak, her own eyes trailing over the area.

Healers, crafting... family. She opened her mouth to say something about all of this when Edgar chose that moment to sqawk. Her comment turned into a chuckle and Rie shook her head. "He's quite alright, Elsa." she answered, still chuckling.

"speech" thoughts

tag @elsa // I'm super sorry for the delay ;3; I got swept up in stoofs with mum

Messages In This Thread
welcome to my house (welcoming!) - by Elsa - 08-31-2016, 10:38 AM
RE: welcome to my house (welcoming!) - by Malmuirie - 09-04-2016, 04:15 PM
RE: welcome to my house (welcoming!) - by Tembovu - 09-05-2016, 05:17 PM
RE: welcome to my house (welcoming!) - by Elsa - 09-07-2016, 04:22 PM