the Rift

[OPEN] welcome to my house (welcoming!)

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Tembovu & Mbwene
True to the Icebound’s unfortunate luck, the Elephant King stood not far—most assuredly in ear-shot of the loud squawk Edgar let out to announce someone’s arrival at the Edge’s border. Mbwene’s head turned, attention shifting away from the dried grasses her trunk was shoveling into her mouth. A sadness flashed through their bond; she missed the vivacious Zephyr. He was a companion that had a penchant for grouchiness as large as Mbwene’s.

Tembovu, too, shared this sharp, poignant emotion that pierced his chest. His large ivory hooves stilled in the mist-laden soil. His head rose, cobalt eyes peering through the thick, evergreen forest as he considered walking away from the sound of Edgar. Not only did Edgar no longer approve of the Elephant King, he also was surely with Elsa. And the giant man did not want to force his company on the Icebound… not after what he had done.

But he sighed, knowing what duty demanded. His ears and nostrils told him that no other were near enough to greet Elsa at the border. Long, thick legs of ivory and ebony begin to cut through the mist, bringing his hulking frame to heed Edgar’s squawk.

“Elsa,” the greeting dip of his head was deep, deferent; his navy eyes were sad, apologetic—as if to say he was sorry to be the one to greet her. He did not allow himself to gaze at her; it would do neither of them good. Mbwene, however, ignored the Icebound entirely. She did, though, skewer her companion with a pointed stare: why have you ignored me? It seemed to say.

But then both King and elephant companion turned their attention to the newcomer. “Hello, I am Tembovu, and as King, I welcome you to the Edge. Elsa, I am sure, has told you of our ranks. Is there a task you with to pursue?” His deep voice rumbled, as his he studied the equine mare. She was slender, draped in grey and specked with white. His dark gaze landed on her clear, bright blues as he awaited an answer—and a name.

@Elsa Sorry Tembo is sorry :[

@Malmuirie Welcome, fishie! :D Do you want to be tagged?

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
welcome to my house (welcoming!) - by Elsa - 08-31-2016, 10:38 AM
RE: welcome to my house (welcoming!) - by Tembovu - 09-05-2016, 05:17 PM
RE: welcome to my house (welcoming!) - by Elsa - 09-07-2016, 04:22 PM