the Rift

[OPEN] welcome to my house (welcoming!)

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa,
Feel lucky for what you have, when you have it. Happily ever after doesn’t mean happy forever.

The embarrassment of her obnoxious companion still ran rampant, even though Rie seemed to be chuckling at his antics. Edgar had his own weird, garbled laugh as Elsa shied away from the embarrassment he was causing her. The damn bird knew how to press every button- and she was beginning to regret wanted a companion so badly. He lightly pecked at her forehead, stubbornly reminding her that he was her savior that was transcended from death to be her guardian angel. He was delusional, to say the least.

But the atmosphere dropped suddenly at the arrival of the man she wanted to see the least. Her luck was a solid zero, so really why was she expecting Alysanne to come along? Her body tensed, and Edgar stopped moving, meeting his companion’s stare with his own blank one. He loved the elephant dearly, but it was the hatred for her bonded that kept them so far apart. He let out a low, mournful chirp toward her, as he did his best to calm Elsa with good vibes. They were, in fact, not alone.

Elsa, forcibly smiling flicked her tail and put on a mask she had so devotedly crafted over the years. Bright, loving, and caring, when inside she was screaming- dying. ”Elephant King.” Her own acknowledgement was quick at to the point. He was no longer his name, she could not associate him with the name she swore she’d love. He was no longer Tembovu, he was just the elephant king.

”I suppose this would be better for you, he can guide you where you need to go. He does know what is best for the herd.” There was the littlest hint of sarcasm, but it wasn’t a lie. She was no longer involved in the shuffling of bodies around the ranks. That’s what he was for. She was just here as a meat shield in case of attack. Just call her Elsa the Meat Shield.

"talk" 
image credits

@Malmuirie & @Tembovu
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
welcome to my house (welcoming!) - by Elsa - 08-31-2016, 10:38 AM
RE: welcome to my house (welcoming!) - by Tembovu - 09-05-2016, 05:17 PM
RE: welcome to my house (welcoming!) - by Elsa - 09-07-2016, 04:22 PM