the Rift

[OPEN] welcome to my house (welcoming!)

Malmuirie Posts: 5
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 11
Fishie
Oh! Rie twitched hear ears forward, and back, as she glanced between Elsa and Tembovu. She chose not to remark upon the tension the mare seemed to express in the King's presence ( Elephant King? What was wrong with his name? It was a perfectly fine name... ) With a mental snort she gave Elsa a small smile. "Thank you, Elsa." Was that the right thing to say?

She sighed softly, turning back to the king ( good gracious, this was not what she had expected to encounter upon arriving here. But... still, it did make a certain sort of sense. After all, the king did need to be aware of what went on in his own lands, no? ) She offered Tembovu a warm smile. "Thank you, ah... I'm not entirely sure what you'd prefer to be addressed as. Uhm... there's... three? Options now." The speckled mare couldn't quite stop the sheepishness from creeping into her posture and expression.

"I'm Malmuirie, ah, Rie if you'd like. And I was actually... uhm..." Well, now, this was new. Flustered, Rie? Really? ...... oh hush you, ..... hahahaha! She sighed and hung her head slightly, flopping her ears to the sides. "I actually hoped to know more about the herd, and the others possibly, before making a decision. I don't want to commit to a place and later learn I am an ill-fit for the location, and it's current occupants." She smiled again, apologetically this time, and took a deep breath to straighten herself out. "I would very much like to see the lands, and learn. When Elsa described it to me, I confess, my curiosity was peaked." With a tendency, apparently, to favor the behemoth monoliths that forests were, compared to the desert and sparse oasis' that she'd been raised in it didn't escape her the irony of her preferences now. Of course, they weren't quite the same without her friend.

"speech" thoughts

tag @elsa & @tembovu

Messages In This Thread
welcome to my house (welcoming!) - by Elsa - 08-31-2016, 10:38 AM
RE: welcome to my house (welcoming!) - by Tembovu - 09-05-2016, 05:17 PM
RE: welcome to my house (welcoming!) - by Elsa - 09-07-2016, 04:22 PM
RE: welcome to my house (welcoming!) - by Malmuirie - 09-09-2016, 05:09 PM