the Rift

you paper tigers[knox/any drake son]

Mandrake Posts: 53
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3 :: 15
Alex

The next feeling to hit me is anger as scenes flash before me. Archibald rearing. Loretta attacking. The stiff, erect crimsons hair on the dog's back standing tall, glistening. A panicked cry- bitch Manhattan trapped in the slobbering jaws of the bitch Loretta. And by bitch, I mean in the female dog sense. For a moment I stand. Not confused. Mandrake is never confused. But startled, stunned even. Idiot sons! That's when the rage hits hard and fast. The great big bulky stallion Archibald is flailing about blind, looking for me, and only his nose finds me while silly Knox tries to attack the red dog. Stupid sons! At least they're not mares. Catfights every day.

"Knox!" I snarl, moving forward. Normally, the affairs of my sons are theirs, but I find the idea of harming companions for the sake of some blunder ridiculous. "Stop!" I'm not really paying attention any more as I begin to rant at them. "You two are brothers! You're family! This is ridiculous! My family does not fight amongst ourselves! We are weakened by this idiocy. You shame me. Both of you."

Messages In This Thread
RE: you paper tigers[knox/any drake son] - by Mandrake - 11-29-2012, 06:53 PM