the Rift

[OPEN] Prophets and Dreamers

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
[Image: BLX1P.jpg]

SOHALIA

"Can I help?" a gentle voice said from nearby. Were Maren to seek out the source, she would find a pretty ivory pegasus standing nearby. Though her lips smiled, there was a sadness in her bicolored eyes that lingered. Like Maren, Sohalia the Transcended was not interested in words of comfort (what could anyone say to dull the ache in her chest?) or encouragement (it wasn't going to get any easier, she'd lost enough family to know by now). She simply wanted to work, to force her body into exhaustion so that maybe she would manage to sleep without being plagued by nightmares.

The mare stepped closer, appraising the Diviner and her work. Though Cera had told the dove of the plans for a church, Sohalia had gotten only passing glances at their herd's wise one. It was only now, standing right beside Maren, that the pale mare realized just how beautiful she was. Strange, tiger-like markings criss-crossed an otherwise pristine coat complete with dark legs; white wings sprouted (oddly enough) from behind her ears. A long, silky mane and tail completed the almost angelic look of the Diviner.

As for the church, it was only partially done. The Transcended had become familiar with the project when she had begun carrying metal to the construction site for Cera. Now, having recently been promoted to Artisan - and, with the promotion, gifted once more with the metal-working magic unique to the Dragon's Throat - Sohalia was eager to be of more use. It had been some time since she had worked on anything of this magnitude, and the promised beauty of the finished product drew her in like a moth to flame.

"I don't believe we've properly met. My name is Sohalia," she added. "I am an Artisan. I have worked with Cera for some time, off and on, and I can craft with metal, too. Please - if I can help, I would love some direction."

"talk talk talk"

Brighter than the northern lights
Want to live to feel the daylight

Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Prophets and Dreamers - by Maren - 08-31-2016, 09:25 PM
RE: Prophets and Dreamers - by Sohalia - 09-02-2016, 02:46 PM
RE: Prophets and Dreamers - by Maren - 09-04-2016, 12:19 PM
RE: Prophets and Dreamers - by Sohalia - 09-08-2016, 07:03 PM
RE: Prophets and Dreamers - by Maren - 10-21-2016, 05:17 PM