the Rift

[PRIVATE] What Comes Next..? [Amani]

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily

AMANI

"Oh, hello there Amani." I tilt my head slightly, as his body language screamed otherwise. It was obvious to me, that he was not okay. But none the less he tried to turn the conversation to me. Had he noticed my drying tears? "How are you holding up?" I sigh heavily. "The best any of us can. He, the Wildfire.... He wouldn't want us all to mope around." I can feel my words being the right thing to say.... But the tone.... Well it gives away the fact that I do not feel these words myself. "How are you holding up?" I turn his own question back to him, as my muzzle reaches out to touch his if he will let me. I have to turn my head up to do so.

I have not show any affection in a long time. But Hector is a herd mate. We both are alone and dealing with a loss.... A loss that I am not sure we can bare alone. Something inside me longs to move closer to the larger stallion. He stands at least three hands higher than me. But seems to be more of a gently giant. How can I not be there for him when he needs someone. I can, for now put aside my own grief to be there for him. I have always done better, holding my emotions in after all. Now too, could be my chance to shine. My chance to show someone that I am worth something by being there for my herd.

It's only then that my golden eyes look at the stallion. Not only is he taller than I am, but he is built much different than I am. I see the horns that grow from his face. The one set of wings that spread from his back. His strength is undeniable. Could he be a good stallion, to have a family with? I mentally shake my head. My eyes and heart have been for Cera for so long.... Am I capable of falling for another, even just for a moment? Do I even deserve the chance at a family?

"their speech goes here and this is the color

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
What Comes Next..? [Amani] - by Hector - 09-01-2016, 09:10 PM
RE: What Comes Next..? [Amani] - by Amani - 09-08-2016, 11:41 PM
RE: What Comes Next..? [Amani] - by Hector - 09-10-2016, 09:56 PM
RE: What Comes Next..? [Amani] - by Amani - 09-10-2016, 11:00 PM
RE: What Comes Next..? [Amani] - by Hector - 09-10-2016, 11:19 PM
RE: What Comes Next..? [Amani] - by Amani - 09-11-2016, 12:15 AM
RE: What Comes Next..? [Amani] - by Hector - 09-12-2016, 09:50 PM
RE: What Comes Next..? [Amani] - by Amani - 09-16-2016, 11:39 PM