the Rift

[PRIVATE] What Comes Next..? [Amani]

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily

AMANI

Finally, he opened up. I had not expected him to speak so freely. "Gaucho and I were close... We fought together many times, and I feel that if I had not him at my side, I might not have been standing here today." I was stunned by his words, and unable to speak for a bit. But when I finally found my voice I shared my own grief. "Gaucho was there for me when few others were. I met him not long after I arrived in Helovia, after following Cera to the Throat. He taught me, more than I think anyone will ever know about following our patron, and how our faithfulness is rewarded." My days as a disciple and as the diviner had not been wasted. However my faithfulness was yet to be rewarded.

"Amani.. I have never noticed how pretty you are." The words surprised me. So much so that I took a step backward. Playfully I pushed the compliment aside. "Do we need to get your eyes checked? Pretty is not a word I would use to describe me. Maybe, plain, or ordinary. But never pretty." It had started as a joke, but turned into honest words. Why would anyone notice me? I am nothing among a herd of supermodels. Not even the God of the Sun's blessing that my mother seems to of passed down to me made any difference. I am just lucky that my coat never gets dirty. Which means it is always easy to look my best, my ordinary best.

His wings spread and he lifts off just a few feet, and I wonder if I have offended him in some way. "M'lady, may I have this dance? I look up at him, curious. A dance? What was this dance he spoke of? I have never been asked to dance before.... And then it clicks. Oh, OH! Is he asking? Oh my. The nervousness and excitement flows quickly through my body. "Yes M'Lord, you may." My nervousness is clear in my voice. I do not know where this day is heading. I could be losing my virginity this day, to a very handsome knight who is way out of my league. But I take to the skies none the less, dancing off just a bit, while waiting for whatever was going to come next.

"their speech goes here and this is the color

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
What Comes Next..? [Amani] - by Hector - 09-01-2016, 09:10 PM
RE: What Comes Next..? [Amani] - by Amani - 09-08-2016, 11:41 PM
RE: What Comes Next..? [Amani] - by Hector - 09-10-2016, 09:56 PM
RE: What Comes Next..? [Amani] - by Amani - 09-10-2016, 11:00 PM
RE: What Comes Next..? [Amani] - by Hector - 09-10-2016, 11:19 PM
RE: What Comes Next..? [Amani] - by Amani - 09-11-2016, 12:15 AM
RE: What Comes Next..? [Amani] - by Hector - 09-12-2016, 09:50 PM
RE: What Comes Next..? [Amani] - by Amani - 09-16-2016, 11:39 PM