the Rift

[PRIVATE] What Comes Next..? [Amani]

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily

AMANI

"You are very beautiful tonight Amani. These stars make your coat shine like the stars above." His words made me swoon. We twisted and turned in the sky, in a airborne dance like I have never made before. My heart was soaring in ways I had never felt as well. That is until his next words brought me crashing back down inside. "I will admit, I have never really noticed you around the herd.. Then again I wasn't around too terribly much lately." I knew he was trying to soften the blow. I was very, well very easy to look over. It only cemented the fact that I feel ordinary. As we land again, his head drapes oh so gently across my neck and withers. The sign of affection is surprising to say the least.

His wings wrap around me as well, making me feel safe for the first time since... Well in a really long time. My body relaxes, which is also a first. "Amani, would you care to engage in a different kind of dance? An... adult dance?" My mind is spinning. An adult dance? OH! This dance will be different than the first dance. Almost at once I become shy. "You.... You will have to teach me how to dance.. I speak softly. Would he still want me, knowing I have never danced with another.

My body trembles slightly. My head lifts trying to twist and look him in the eyes. Their emotions were running high, her and maybe his judgement clouded. But maybe this was what this both needed. Maybe he could teach her a dance that would take all the worries, fear, stress and every bad emotion she felt away. Maybe, just maybe he could really notice her in a way that no other had ever noticed. That is, if he was willing to teach her.

"their speech goes here and this is the color

@Hector

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
What Comes Next..? [Amani] - by Hector - 09-01-2016, 09:10 PM
RE: What Comes Next..? [Amani] - by Amani - 09-08-2016, 11:41 PM
RE: What Comes Next..? [Amani] - by Hector - 09-10-2016, 09:56 PM
RE: What Comes Next..? [Amani] - by Amani - 09-10-2016, 11:00 PM
RE: What Comes Next..? [Amani] - by Hector - 09-10-2016, 11:19 PM
RE: What Comes Next..? [Amani] - by Amani - 09-11-2016, 12:15 AM
RE: What Comes Next..? [Amani] - by Hector - 09-12-2016, 09:50 PM
RE: What Comes Next..? [Amani] - by Amani - 09-16-2016, 11:39 PM