the Rift

[OPEN] Someone New

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia
Would Sohalia want to be different, if given the chance? If she could go back to before, before Gaucho, before Helovia, even before her parents had died - would she trade all of the pain and the heartbreak for the unknown, even if it meant losing all of the joy and love, too? Would she watch her children fade into oblivion for the chance to avoid all of the loss that she had endured? If she'd never had them at all, then she wouldn't have to miss them when they were gone... and yet that felt hollow, somehow, a dim, dull kind of life that the Transcended would want no part of.

After all, her biggest strength had always been her broken heart.

But when she thought about how much she had changed since her arrival in Helovia, when she thought about all that she had loved and lost, the ivory dove realized that she had already changed. And perhaps that kind of difference was what Isopia referred to, the ability of the future to shape her personality. Perhaps, one day, Sohalia would no longer desire the ability to craft. Perhaps she would lend her abilities to the healers, or the spies, or perhaps even the warriors. Perhaps she would offer diplomacy to their leaders. No one knew what the future would bring, least of all the Transcended.

As the Mountain continued to speak (ending in a near-pout, surprising and amusing the pale lady to no end), Sohalia could not help but laugh softly. "Apologies - I could just see myself having such a conversation with one of my own children. Many of them were born with their own magical abilities, but if they ever wanted to change them, I would no doubt attempt to advise them on the matter. Of course, it is ultimately their decision. Most parents want only for their children to be happy, even if they do not take the path originally imagined."

"Talk talk talk."

Sohalia
Don't wanna leave this life knowing I barely tried...

@Isopia
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Someone New - by Isopia - 09-02-2016, 02:25 PM
RE: Someone New - by Sohalia - 09-08-2016, 07:38 PM
RE: Someone New - by Isopia - 09-13-2016, 10:02 AM
RE: Someone New - by Sohalia - 11-03-2016, 04:29 PM
RE: Someone New - by Isopia - 11-12-2016, 04:15 PM
RE: Someone New - by Sohalia - 11-15-2016, 05:31 PM
RE: Someone New - by Isopia - 11-15-2016, 05:48 PM
RE: Someone New - by Sohalia - 11-17-2016, 01:54 PM
RE: Someone New - by Isopia - 11-19-2016, 10:12 AM
RE: Someone New - by Sohalia - 12-02-2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Someone New - by Isopia - 01-01-2017, 02:35 PM