the Rift

[OPEN] Someone New

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

Isopia

Me, longing to be free, I won't let you fade away
We, shed so many dreams, I'll let them fade away

Though she would never voice these thoughts out loud, Isopia wasn't sure that Sohalia's parenting, however noble as it may be, would resemble anything even close to that which Isopia had experienced from her Father. After all, just job did not seem to be to love her, but instead to guide her along her destined path. She very much doubted that his concern was for her happiness (though in actuality, she was probably very wrong on this account).

"Perhaps.." Isopia offered ambiguously. Sohalia's words surely were true of some parents, perhaps even the majority of them, so why argue? Parenting - and in relation, her own parents - was not a topic of conversation that she enjoyed.

Feeling the awkward tug of a conversational lull, Isopia turned to glance over her shoulder. She had come to check on her statue, and with that task complete, she saw no more reason to remain here on the Dragon's Throat borders. Though she had found Sohalia's company more interesting than the majority of those that she met, the social anxiety she felt in situations such as these was still too strong for her to overcome.

"I should go." She mumbled, her amber eyes flashing back towards the dove briefly as her wings dropped from their folded position against her flanks. "Perhaps we will meet again." She offered, her pathetic attempt at some sort of invitation to become ... what? Friends? Acquaintances? Isopia didn't really know.

Figured this would be a good place to end, since we started this a million years ago <3

Image by Tamme!
@SohaliaShe

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
Someone New - by Isopia - 09-02-2016, 02:25 PM
RE: Someone New - by Sohalia - 09-08-2016, 07:38 PM
RE: Someone New - by Isopia - 09-13-2016, 10:02 AM
RE: Someone New - by Sohalia - 11-03-2016, 04:29 PM
RE: Someone New - by Isopia - 11-12-2016, 04:15 PM
RE: Someone New - by Sohalia - 11-15-2016, 05:31 PM
RE: Someone New - by Isopia - 11-15-2016, 05:48 PM
RE: Someone New - by Sohalia - 11-17-2016, 01:54 PM