the Rift

[OPEN] alea iacta est - any

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo

“how long is forever?” asked alice.
“sometimes just one second.” said the white rabbit.

Just away, Albrecht.” She whispers softly while the glisten of her sienna eyes still drifts across the darkened horizon. Her answer hangs in the foggy quiet, birds rustling and whistling in the drizzly distance. The morning's dampness brings the smell of earth to her nostrils and for whatever reason makes her eyes find her bearded pal, steadying their eye contact. "In this narrative," As he begins, she laughs and her head shakes with mock disappointment; he teases me, she speculates. Still she smiles at him, her cropped tail tossing as she shifts her cloven feet over the wet rock.

Does he really want to know? Her smile fades without her knowledge and her ears fall just so (hardly detectable). Sub-consciously she makes her jaw clench, No one wants to know these things. They ask to be polite. She squints at him and simply resumes smiling seconds after, shaking the moister from her thickening coat.

Life.” She nudges him with her pink nose, disturbing the prismatic droplets gathered at the tips of his dark shoulder fur. The piebald sucks in a breath, a grin still wrinkling the edges of her blushing muzzle. “So what have you been up to all Tallsun?” She looks around, “And Orangemoon.” Her eyes find the brightening sunrise, realizing that the autumnal times are nearly over and Frostfall is soon going to be covering the Basin yet again. The herd beneath the dancing lights seems to be dwindling, maybe even dying off these days. Her heart cracks for them, for her adopted family and herself, but when her eyes find Albrecht again she is warmed and the potential woe of Aurora Basin's future troubles are of no concern to her (if even for a quick second). He doesn't care at all whether the Basin crumbles and becomes ruin, or who stands as its leader and where they may lead them. And while I'm with him, neither do I.

@Albrecht

as always, sorry for the wait :<
also, i was thinking we could wrap this one some how and i'll make a new one with the heart compass (pointing to albrecht, if it's okay with you). also i  just have to reiterate  that there's no pressure at all for him to be all likey likey with her, a yearning heart suits her c:

and this here interaction is adorable, btw

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
alea iacta est - any - by Tangere - 09-03-2016, 03:21 PM
RE: alea iacta est - any - by Albrecht - 09-15-2016, 09:34 AM
RE: alea iacta est - any - by Tangere - 09-24-2016, 09:23 PM
RE: alea iacta est - any - by Albrecht - 10-02-2016, 02:19 PM
RE: alea iacta est - any - by Tangere - 10-23-2016, 10:39 AM
RE: alea iacta est - any - by Albrecht - 10-31-2016, 02:00 PM
RE: alea iacta est - any - by Tangere - 12-09-2016, 11:35 AM
RE: alea iacta est - any - by Albrecht - 12-13-2016, 10:04 AM
RE: alea iacta est - any - by Tangere - 12-15-2016, 12:27 PM