the Rift

[OPEN] alea iacta est - any

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo

“how long is forever?” asked alice.
“sometimes just one second.” said the white rabbit.

Tangere laughs aloud at his reaction, she's been watching his face too and it weaves a fun tail of darker thoughts he'll surely not release. He draws from her a genuine laugh, one that bubbles from the depth of her little chest. “You do not possess one to corrode, shithead.” Her voice trails with a chuckle as she bends to scratch an itch that suddenly appears. When her head comes up again her eyes move back to the dawning light. “Well next time 'm lurking around the Grove, I'll hunt you down.” She says this casually, but still she will not bring her eyes back to him. She cannot. Something keeps them away. Anything to steady her fluttering chest.

She drifts yes, but his breathing, the shift of his weight on the rock or even the scales of his companion slowly contracting around his bony horn; it resonates within her sensitive ears. There is nothing about her that betrays this, though, and she cannot blame him for taking the quiet as a hint to move along. “Bye Albrecht.” She enunciates the 'cht' of his name when she whispers the phrase to herself, not to actually be heard by him.

A heaviness finds her as she still watches the morphing sky. Why the Secret Grove? She's never been, but she certainly knows what is usually afoot there. Her gut twists. Was she just just fucked in the head? Is she seeking, relishing this skinny, old, grumpy bearded bastard's company because of some insecurity? A void, perhaps? She cannot tell, but it's a rather unpleasant feeling. She's never been caught in such a web – a spun net of fear, elation, a hunger, anxiety, every contradictory emotion in the same melting pot. What was this? Why is it happening to her? She turns back to watch him descend, he's well far away now, so she may safely stare at him without suspicion (she assumes).

Did he suspect her? Did he know? Would he guess that she left because of an ache in her heart? Why would he guess that...? It is a ridiculous notion even as she begins to admit it internally, it sounds foolish to her. She decides right away this feeling, this ache, it must be ignored. Best thing to do is just shove it right in the back of the mind where all of the dark stuff goes to be disregarded (until it rises with vengeance).

omg the idea of her helping him get bitches/trap bitches/bed bitches
YES omg yes - you know, if that's where that was going lol

so i'll post in secret grove soon and we can go from there?
i'm open to whatever ^^

<3

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
alea iacta est - any - by Tangere - 09-03-2016, 03:21 PM
RE: alea iacta est - any - by Albrecht - 09-15-2016, 09:34 AM
RE: alea iacta est - any - by Tangere - 09-24-2016, 09:23 PM
RE: alea iacta est - any - by Albrecht - 10-02-2016, 02:19 PM
RE: alea iacta est - any - by Tangere - 10-23-2016, 10:39 AM
RE: alea iacta est - any - by Albrecht - 10-31-2016, 02:00 PM
RE: alea iacta est - any - by Tangere - 12-09-2016, 11:35 AM
RE: alea iacta est - any - by Albrecht - 12-13-2016, 10:04 AM
RE: alea iacta est - any - by Tangere - 12-15-2016, 12:27 PM