the Rift

[OPEN] Forced choices

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

Isopia sighs slightly, disappointed by the stranger's question. Who was she? What did that matter at all? She could be the queen of Sheba for all the good it would do the black unicorn. Still, the demi-goddess's face remained stoically emotionless

"They call me The Mountain That Knows." She replied, unsurprisingly. Isopia had never in her life willingly offered her name, and this new nickname she had acquired took the place of revealing her actual identity quite nicely. "I am the Seer of the Hidden Falls. It is my duty to commune with the God of the Earth, the patron deity of these lands, and impart his instructions to the leaders."

The girl wasn't sure if this mare was asking who she was in relation to what she was called, or her rank here, so Isopia answered both. 

"Archibald the Dauntless is our leader. Should you wish to inquire about the warriors, I would seek out Ktulu or Ciceron. If you wish to see the spys, find Knox. If you wish to see our building projects, find Ranjiri. And then of course, if you want to know more about the Gods and whatnot, you can find me."

The bronzey dragon seated on Isopia's back, patted the taller mare approvingly. For one who did not do this sort of thing often, she was doing remarkably well (by her standards, anyways).

"If there is nothing else, I shall take my leave of you ... unless you have more questions?" Isopia's quad horned skull tilted slightly, indicating that she would stay to hear more questions if the barbed-horned mare would ask them. If not, Chernobyl was free to go.

isopia

It ain't like midnight and cigarette smoke
It ain't like watered down whiskey and coke
I guess some things just don't mix like you hoped
Like me and you; & diamond rings and old barstools

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Forced choices - by Isopia - 09-03-2016, 05:09 PM
RE: Forced choices - by Chernobyl - 09-04-2016, 12:04 PM
RE: Forced choices - by Isopia - 09-04-2016, 06:39 PM
RE: Forced choices - by Chernobyl - 09-20-2016, 04:08 PM